This folding iPhone concept makes the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip look like a toy

This is how Apple works ? Just follow the other brands and improvise the new features ?

Nice concept though… what do you think?

I hate that. I mean it looks cool, but I don’t want motors in my phone that could easily break.

1 Like

iPhone looks better in the current model… flip iPhone would a be bit odd… but again there is a market for anything and everything :grin:

C’mon, that looks cool :smile:
talking about motors, my car pool buddy bought a brand new CTS and glad to ride in a Caddy today to work.
The heating/cooling cup holders (yes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) have a cover that opens and shuts by pressing a button, the glove box doesn’t have a latch, you need to press a button on the infotainment screen to open it.
Cool features eh? hope somebody did some reliability study on all those fancy features and hope they don’t break in short time. :smirk:

I’m not sure why apple would launch a foldable phone. I don’t think the extra cost and loss of durability will be worth it in the near future. More likely that we get glasses with overlays that are functional before that becomes a thing.

The overlay or smart glasses would definitely take few more years to come to market… I see the foldable phone may be a go for all brands as of now…
As much as I hate this due to less reliability

I like how we left flip phones to go to touch screens then to go back to flip phones. I just don’t see the appeal for flip phones now days unless it’s still the old style.

I know it’s odd… but there is market for it… and people will buy

There is. Just hope when you madly hang up on someone you don’t crack the screen and that they have a plan for that.