This is why you NEED these Headphones

So many reviews to watch! :clap:

1 Like

I’m sorry but I don’t like the design that much, but I’m sure they absolutely amazing if i where to design it would definitely look allot similar to the life q 20s

I have to say I am impressed by all the bells and whistles on them. I like the added touch of the sound to relax with on them.

I will say that I will have to put off on trying to get them for a bit.

My wife had delayed our vacation until next month due to covid measures and I just got through with two kids birthdays, my wife’s birthday and my anniversary within 45 days of each other. :rofl: So my money has been gone or will be gone in the near future. :rofl:

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten their pre-order pass? I keep checking my email and I don’t see it?

I may be wrong but I thought somebody stated they got their but do not remember what thread it was on.

1 Like

Check this thread. People seem to have gotten theirs

2 Likes

I would make sure it did not go to your junk mail.

2 Likes

They look so good can’t wait to see it’s to come

1 Like

These pack a good amount of features I’m impressed! Hope Flossy gets around to reviewing them.

3 Likes

They sound like a great option; need is a bit strong, but getting on towards want.

1 Like

No worries! All entitled to our opinion. Main thing is the sound, right? These have phenomenal sound :smile:

1 Like

Completely understandable. Safety first! :sweat_smile:

Feel free to reach out to service@soundcore.com if you think we’ve overlooked something!! We’ll sort it asap.

Yes sir all in all sound will come on top

1 Like

Very solid looking set of headphones, and some way cool reviews. Sadly, gutted that .ca didn’t get in on the presale, but will be keeping an eye out for deals and see if I give in to temptation…

:innocent::joy::innocent:

Too bad I am not in those “ear things”. :grinning:

1 Like

From the reviews so far, yes there are many positives.

The two weaknesses so far are

• microphones are worse than Q20
  • could be louder.

Are the product manager aware of these feedback, is it a software change so there going to be a fix or is it an inherent electronic limit and buyers need to factor?

They look really great, I can tell you guys really put some time and effort into these headphones.

1 Like

I’m not terribly impressed with the Q20 mic, so if this is worse I would probably just avoid that feature entirely.

Top volume probably won’t be my issue on noise cancelling headphones if they are actually any good at the noise cancelling, but that is harder to tell.

I got your next new design. They should be an Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture version but in a headphone form.