Dear soundcore fans,
We would like to take this opportunity to provide you with some tips on how to correctly use your soundcore Sleep A10 earbuds.
For Bluetooth connection issues : If you experience any Bluetooth connection issues, it may be due to the earbuds being too deep in your ears. This can affect Bluetooth performance. To solve this issue, we recommend replacing the ear tips or ear wings with a larger size to reduce the in-ear depth of the ear wings and indirectly improve RF performance. If this doesn’t work, please try the following steps:
1. Fully charge and reset your earbuds as stated below, then re-pair them.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the case open.
- Press and hold the button on the charging case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators on the case flash white 3 times and then flash in sequence. This confirms that the reset was successful, and your earbuds can be connected normally.
2. Make sure you’re wearing the earbuds correctly, as follows:
3. Try another set of ear tips and ear wings in a different size. 4. Update the soundcore app and earbud firmware to the latest version.
For battery issues : If the battery life of your earbuds does not last for a full 8 hours at night, here are a few steps you can take to resolve this issue:
Fully charge your earbuds and set them at 50% volume. Note: the volume in sleep mode can only be adjusted via the soundcore app.
Make sure you have paired your earbuds and phone via Bluetooth. Note: the battery will drain faster if your Bluetooth device is not connected and the earbuds are in sleep mode.
The default playtime setting in sleep mode is 2 hours. You can adjust this via the app.
Turn on the smart switch, and the earbuds will enter sleep mode after detecting the user has fallen asleep, which can prolong battery life. Or you can set them in sleep mode manually before sleeping.
Disable Smart Volume Control via the soundcore app.
Close the soundcore app on your Bluetooth device to reduce power consumption.
Update the soundcore app and the earbuds’ firmware to the latest version.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
soundcore customer support team