Tips on Gallery Content

Based on the user posting and how likes are normally given to posts, I don’t think it takes much to guess :wink:

1 Like

@Loz

You have in the past chosen images with “stuff” on/near them.

I disagree, that ALL images with something next to them makes a bad social.media pic.

I know myself, I’m more likely to.stop n.look at a fun pic than another boring close up of another pair of headphones etc.

I NOW * get this is YOUR desire, and preference. I personally think you’re wrong to think like this.

• HAVE ONLY JUST SEEN THIS POST.
1 Like

Me too Mac, but we old ones are a minority here.
So let them do!

All I am asking is why not keep the option uniform across the community, maintain transparency of posts on the community on ‘likes’. If likes are shown on the Posts like these :point_down:

then why not here :point_down:

Thanks for the feedback. I’m not basing this on my opinion btw; it’s based on the data we get from social media as we track all of these variables. Please don’t let these optional guidelines deter you from posting. Cheers,

Interesting feedback, better to know what you guys are looking for in detail, so thanks.

1 Like

Can I Photoshop things alot and put in pictures the Gallery I wonder. It will be attractive to possible buyers.

I haven’t seen any requirements that the photos be all natural. Retouch to your heart’s content is my thought.

1 Like

Yeah you can photoshop photos.

If you are doing drastic edits and posting them a lot, there is a chance that one of the staff members will ask you to tone it back- but i don’t know anything for a fact. I’m really just basing this assumption off of previous things that I’ve heard.

1 Like

Pretty much yeah. It’s very unlikely we’d ask you to tone something back. The guidelines we’re providing are basically to improve your chances of winning or getting selected @sirkas