To meme or not to soundcore meme

So the last little bit, I have been in the mood to have a little more fun. I think it may be the summer time or it is just the amount of work right now and I want to blow off some steam and laughing is good for the soul.

Anyways, I do enjoy having fun with friends and family and playing games. It could be playing a little trivia games such as playing Jackbox party games on the PS4 or playing board games with the family.

One thing that I like when surfing the net is the memes that you see Soundcore post or other people have made. So my though was I wonder what kind of memes that we could create and how funny that they can be (I got the idea from the anker bag thread that I put on Anker site and @chiquinho made his own meme in the comments that I thought was pretty funny).

My thought is to create some meme and see who can make the funniest one. I am putting two out to show for example but please be more funnier or punnier(may not be a word) than what I have done for the examples. Have fun and I will try to think of a better one than these.

8aqizoc5s0q21

4 Likes

Why not :

4 Likes

Nice memes :joy:

1 Like

I think the answer is always to meme :joy:

1 Like

I am 6’2. I do not think I could get my leg into that car.

Do you know that funny car?
“Messerschmitt Kabinenroller”
Was built after WWII here in Germany.

I did not. Do people still drive them around?

1 Like

This vehicle was built about 1950.
There are old timer clubs.
But I don’t know if someone really dares to drive around. Too dangerous.

1 Like

I will say I have seen plenty of people drive stuff worse than that. :rofl:

1 Like

Seems there are no creative members here.

1 Like

Seems there are no creative members here.
Nothing to be gifted, nothing to win! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

We got 2 entries and two winners. The question is what was the prize? :joy:

1 Like

Having fun is the prize, it is not always about stuff.

It is bonding as a community. It is friendship. It is being creative. I even gave to templates for others to use if necessary.

I find everything a prize is not as fun. So yours can be funny or not. You all get the same prize. Nothing :rofl:

I have another thought for a fun activity but I think that may take a few to flesh that one out.

2 Likes

Agree about that. Thanks for memes

1 Like

You are welcome…

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ll need some time, likely on the weekend, to do up something…

I’ll edit it in below :arrow_down:

2 Likes