Touch Control Survey

Have you ever been confused by touch controls on true wireless earbuds? Please share your honest and unbiased feedback with us!

This questionnaire will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Never, but the situation was another! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t realise I actually posted this :joy:. I meant to save it as a draft lol.

2 Likes

I do believe this was a good survey. I mean, there will of course be divided opinions but customers can be heard with it. It’s very useful for the focus that Anker wants to put in upcoming products. :vulcan_salute:t4:

Nice survey… The questions point to may be new features coming out, may be on new TWS headset / Headsets with transparency and ANC :wink:

1 Like

Would make sense considering it’s been teased for months.

Where was this survey from? I did not see it on Soundcore App.

It was in the app. I get early access because soundcore loves me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: jk lol

2 Likes

:+1::blush:

Intresting since my soundcore App does not have the messages option any more and I am.on version v2.1.1

What is your Soundcore App version?

It all point to that and I hadn’t thought of it. Good observation.

Weird. Mine is 2.1.0 and it’s there…

@poppo.wang is this a bug in the app?

@Shenoy n @TechMan. I bought an android tablet about a week ago and it says 2.1.0 as well. I wonder if it depends on your OS.

I did not have Techmans link but they did have a link to the thread by Will on HearID from back in December 2019. It even show our comments from the thread

Did you update the app? I’m not on the latest version… I assume this feature was accidentally removed from the app.

It should be the latest as stated I downloaded a few days ago to use my Life NC with. Plus Google store seems to show it as updated to 2.1.0 on May 19th.

This was in the message section on the app but wasn’t a pop up for me. I am on iOS and version 2.1.0

I checked my ipod n it was 2.1.1 My other android reads 2.1.0.

Went to the app in the App Store and I had an update waiting so I am now on 2.1.1. With no messages tab on the top left menu, but rather it had been moved to be in the top right notification bell. @Shenoy

Thanks @Unnamed Yes i see it now.

Earlier had asked Community link to be highlighted - that is done now but messages is hidden in the bell :frowning:… Messages and Exclusive offers should have been clubbed

@poppo.wang

1 Like