Trick or Treating this year?

Halloween is this Saturday and things will be different this time around. Here is what we can expect and how to stay safe on this spooky night. Safe activities include virtual online meetings, have pre-made goody bags, and carving pumpkins. Personally I will be playing music from my speaker.

2 Likes

Halloween will definitely be different this year

1 Like

It is still legal here in England as it’s basically a family going door to door but not going in. If its the families mix is then not legal.

1 Like

It has significantly lowered our trunk & treats along with other Halloween events this year. Our family is just going to do a little bit of trick or treating in our neighborhood on Saturday.

1 Like

I am sorry but I have to close this thread.

I wonder what speakers someone should use while trick-or-treating?

Or if you don’t like would you use ANC such as Q30 to block the sound?

2 Likes

:rofl: That is pretty funny… Point noted…

1 Like

Im gonna use my flare 2 to play music outside.

1 Like

Nice choice. Maybe you can have a paper with your referral url on it as well. You could get some points and notes :wink: :joy:

1 Like

I don’t have an issue with recommendations. I still find making it illegal for healthy people to gather together a questionable choice.

We probably won’t be doing much trick or treating - but mostly because we have other plans that seem more fun than going door to door in any case.

I know people who have a candy chute set up, or are planning to put out a candy bucket and a sign.