Turn on and off space a40 without case?

Is there a way to turn on and off, particularly on, the space a40 model without putting them back in the case and taking them out? Is there any button on the earbuds?

2 Likes

I came here to find an answer for this question… If not, I think that might just be the thing that pushes me over the edge to return them…

I have a lot of Soundcore Earbuds and none of the have a power button. It’s as simple as putting them back in the case. No big deal for me (It also has the added benefit of keeping them charged up for when you need them). Which Earbuds have a power button on them? I’m not aware of any.

This has been a problem for me. All Samsung, LG, and Sony buds I’ve tried have an auto-off timer just like soundcore, however they all come back on with out a case. Usually by simply putting them in and tapping, sometimes they just detect they’re inside your ear and come back on. It’s a detrimental flaw, as I often want to use the buds without carrying the case around.

Sabbath Earbuds can be turned on without putting them back in the case. I actually prefer the mechanical touch as they are less prone to accidental touch and response is close to instant like when you want to pause/play or next.

But of course, they are no match compared to the rest of the Soundcore’s features. I even got the recent E18 model and it sucks.