Two motion+ connected together: how can I use the equalizer?

I have 2 motion + connected together in stereo mode, I would change the equalizer settings through the app, but when they are connected the app won’t let me use the equalizer … is there anything I can do?

Thank’s
Piero

Quite a new aspect.:wink:
This question and issue never showed up before.
Would say this is an issue of that app,
but as I am not using it its not for sure.
Ask the support they can test it.

As far I suppose it is working with ONE speaker?

Yes, it works with one speaker.
I think I understand what the problem is. It manages 1 single Bluetooth input so if I connect the speakers to Amazon Alexa I can’t work from the iPad app to correct the sound. I found this cumbersome solution: I connect the speakers to the iPad, with the app I correct the sound with the equalizer so I disconnect the speakers and connect them to Alexa. It seems that doing so keeps the equalizer settings. Of course the ideal would have been to be able to work from a second device to change the settings … but it can’t.
Thank’s

I recall one of the support accounts mentioning that the app equalizer is not available in true stereo mode, it plays with a default flat profile…

And how do we call such a “useful app”?

:confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:

That’s really weird… no EQ in stereo makes the EQ useless…

My icon+ EQ works in stereo mode.

You should find a solution without that app.

But as far I remember there are no useful
eq available with IOS.

Correct. No EQ for iOS :unamused:. Apple :roll_eyes:

Found the post over on the other community, thought it was one of the support accounts but it was another owner…my bad… :blush:

It should be like the flare, when they are paired together you can go into the app and click on each speaker individually and set the eq for them