Two Soundcore Motion+ Audio Delay

Hi there, I’m new to the forum. So I bought two Soundcore Motion+ so I can pair them up as stereo. I also bought an Orico Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter for my PC so I can watch movies and play games. It’s good using 1 speaker, the latency is almost zero but using 2 speakers, it’s laggy as hell, about 2 sec. Is it possible to solve that issue? I heard Anker uses Aptx technology, btw.

1 Like

Firstly I’d check the two common fixes, which is to ensure both speakers have latest firmware, then do a hard reset, then set them up again.

If the issue is still then basically “tough” (for now), but fortunately this speaker has AUX input so use a splitter and cables and try AUX to both instead.

If still an issue email support, open ticket, if they have a fix report back here, otherwise it adds to the case for a fix from them to raise in priority.

They’re on the latest firmware and I did a hard reset. I use AUX input but I can’t find a splitter to plug both in.
I bought a Ugreen 3.5mm Stereo Splitter but it doesn’t split into Left and Right channels, it just repeats the sound for both speakers. I heard Anker usually sends a beta firmware in cases like that, is that right?
Thanks for helping me.

I think beta firmware is limited to certain people but could be wrong. As for delay, have you tried making other speaker as primary? Could be that the delay is caused by the 1 speaker you’re using as primary

Yeah, I tried to switch speakers order. I can’t use both speakers as TWS (True Wireless Stereo) or by Aux input with Left and Right channels. I don’t know what to do anymore…

Try to send service@soundcore.com an email and see if they can help further

@Dollmaster Hey, per the feedback from our engineer, this SoundCore Motion+ speaker with Apxt Bluetooth codec and the normal latency should be around 60ms. Normally, the sound performs not perfect compared to using 1 Motion+ but the delay won’t affect the listening experience. To confirm, I’m wondering whether the Adapter you mentioned supports Aptx technology?

Well, I’m using Orico Bluetooth 5.0 adapter - model BTA-508. It states that supports Aptx, but I can’t see any information about this on Windows 10. Do I have to install any codec on my desktop?

@Dollmaster Please know you don’t need to install any codec on the desktop. Your issue is usual, please contact service@soundcore.com and let them know more model information of your desktop to double confirm it for you.