TWO Soundcore Motion+ πŸ‡

Hi rafael!

Yes, it’s exactly the same problem and unfortunately it has not been fixed yet. :frowning:

1 Like

I received 2 Motion+ speakers today and just spent the last 3 hours trying to get them to talk to each other for stereo mode. As a former systems engineer, I figured it would be a piece of cake but the online manual is relatively useless as is the phone app. I didn’t have a lot of luck finding a solution that worked so I dinked around until I got them working. For now. They’re incredible sounding once I got them up and running but they cut out every few minutes so it’s like listening to an 8-track tape.

It would be nice if the firmware to fix these issues would be released, otherwise, I may be returning them.

1 Like

Yes they sound good and yes the manual and the process needs improving.

com-add-text(36)

1 Like

I have 2 Motion Booms and pairing them in TWS was easy. Once paired they have been rock solid. Every time I turn both on when they are in vicinity of each other they re-pair. I have to say 2 is definitely better than 1. I’m sorry to see the process seems to be more problematic with the Motion +.

1 Like