Uh oh, Apple’s new headphones will bankrupt me, won’t they?

These are still $50 cheaper than the Bose equivalent :smiley:

But for me, I will not get these - I am pretty happy with the Soundcore Life Q10 (unless of course, I win it in some competition, :wink: )

1 Like

Ouch…while I like Apple products and the ecosystem, the ‘premium’ price tags they assign really don’t do them any favours in snagging those on the fence over stuff…

For me it’s Soundcore all the way for audio at the moment (though I am still very fond of my Sony Studio pro wired headset) :grin:

1 Like

Personally, I will not spend $$$ out of my way unless I hit a lottery :wink: Soundcore does the job very well for now.

1 Like

Apple audio products (as well as beats) really are pretty bad. The audio is just not good for the price you pay.

I will be purchasing the THX Drop Panda headphones ($399) when they release. Better then any Bluetooth headphones from any other brand.

1 Like

If they don’t take all your money, they probably didn’t do their job well. At least I think that is the theory?

1 Like

Apple bought beats and they’re now getting rid of the beats brand and make their own headphones in the apple name. i think they can potentially be top dogs now as their are not many major brand headphone companies… except a few eg.) bose

The issue is that Apple / beats headphones are really really bad. I think that more and more people will begin to notice this as time goes on, and Apple will either be forced to make good audio products, or they will become less popular.

1 Like

yep very true. however, many people did say that when the airpods were made that the designs were bad and over expensive for the quality but they were the leading sellers in the earphone market at the time and maybe even today. :woman_shrugging:

That’s only because they say “Apple” on them. It’s a status symbol, not actually a good product.

1 Like