UK Friends Amazon Prime Day Stream on Youtube with some giveaways

https://twitter.com/soundcoreaudio/status/1546889926653902848?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

Checking my email and saw this on my twitter highlights…

So if you are in the UK and wanted to check it out. Have fun and hope all that try wins something…

4 Likes

Thank you! :grinning: Saw this and clicked the link whilst cooking dinner for my kids - and literally only 30 people watching. Every giveaway was for 3 people so 1 in 10 chance!

Managed to get a MagGo and smart scales so thanks for pointing it out as wouldn’t have caught this otherwise - busy couple of weeks with loads of end of school events at the moment!

2 Likes

You had a good day 2 items there and an Eufy contest win ftom Anker as well. Nice you got to win 3 items today

2 Likes

Let me know how the scales are. I thought about getting one…wife does count her calories and wondered how well it was

2 Likes

Just got back from Simple Minds gig in Taormina, Sicily. Missed all the giveaway fun, but had a great time.

3 Likes

Great news for my friends back in England

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunatelly it was just for UK

You know the funny thing was we lost power due to a storm and I pulled out the generator and was about to get it turned on about 10 pm ( power went out at like 4) for a few hours to keep the fridge cool and the power came back on.

Somehow I got back to youtube and they were doing a US version of it although I was seeing it on its last 20 min of the show.

1 Like

@Duane_Lester Ah no - what a shame you missed it! And what a pain losing power in the storm - hope things improve with the weather for you - going through a bit of a heatwave in the UK this week!

Weather did improve. I was lucky they came to my area early on.

I had to run an errand after work and it poured hard. I had to pull over twice and had lots of puddling on the road.

I drove home on a different road and ran into an area where the road flooded and then had to take a secondary back road to get home. I got off work at 3:45 and got home like 5:20.

We went to go eat at IHOP but the waitress was aweful. It took us about 2 hours to get and eat our meal. People came in after us and got their meal before us (different waitress) I even had to go toward the kitchen to ask about my son’s meal as his did not come with ours.

The good part is manager comped our whole meal.

1 Like

…and those in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland :wink:

That seemed like it was cool for the people in the UK.

1 Like

Just wondering did anyone take advantage of prime day?

2 Likes

Not me. Nothing I really wanted / needed right now.

I will join @Craig_Paterson by saying not me :grinning:

1 Like