[UK] Soundcore Flare Mini Bluetooth Speaker £10 off, now £29.99 (until 29th Nov)

Soundcore Flare Mini Bluetooth Speaker £29.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07PPNY861

RRP: £39.99
Top Deal: £29.99
Ends in 8 days
You Save: £10.00 (25%)

5 Likes

If there is someone who will purchase : Take a pair (TWS)!
Great sound, long battery life.
I can recommend!

2 Likes

Nice deal on a good speaker for you guys in the UK! :+1:

3 Likes

Nice deal. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

With a Flareb2, I am mot sure if the mini is as good. I do love a good deal though

2 Likes

Super price reduction.
@Craig_Paterson Greetings from Poland :wave:t2:!

3 Likes

Greetings right back at you from Scotland @sodojka

1 Like

I dont have such Flare 2, I can only speak of the minis.
For a small room these are perfect.
Of course if you are celebrating parties the Flare 2 might be better for bigger rooms
and the fitting “party music” :laughing:

1 Like

For some reason, I would have figured you had the Flare 2. Although, I know you do have some other sweet looking speakers as well.

For my tiny pensioner’s mini-home-office these Flare minis are absolutely perfect.
The volume I use them is ca 35%.
When I get the one I won recently,
I can donate the eldest one
(Battery life is not the best any more, though I used it as “slave”-speaker).

So I am perfectly equipped and have spend my last points for a successful “activity”.
More than happy.

2 Likes

Yes absolutely, great deal and well worth having a pair.

And @Duane_Lester I have both flare 2 and flair minis, and both sound great. I quite like the tws from the flare minis, but also really enjoy having more than 2 setup w/ flare 2s

1 Like

I actually had got a flare mini several years ago but my wife ended up gifting it for Christmas for somebody else :rofl:

I do have right now 2 soundcore 3 and a Flare 2 and another brand speaker (been increasing since son’s condition is ever changing on what noises bother him). I like the soundcore 3 but feel that they sound way better paired.

1 Like

Shame not on Soundcore site - have a voucher for Soundcore (did have, stopped working but promised a replacement code).