[UK] Soundcore Life Q35 £99.99

2 Likes

5 weeks from launch.

1 Like

Is this the second time discounted I know someone else had posted about a deal for these a while ago. Wonder when the US will see any discounts

1 Like

Fairly typical timescale I’d say for new products… shows it’s always worth hanging on after product launches!

Very nice find. @The_Professor tempted to take the plunge at £99?

2 Likes

No. Tracking aide-memoire. 5 weeks.

My 3rd Q30 are breaking, I really like them but think the Q35 are physically same at the same spot, beginning to hurt my head, pondering. I see similar photos of the flaw in other places.

3 Likes

This the breaking on the band as you mentioned previously?

Yes they now painful.

I’m traveling now but I’ll open ticket later. Issue is it’s a design flaw so even replacement will break.

1 Like

Wonder how many cycles they went through before failure.

I’m a bit jealous on the pints you’ve been sharing photos of over at the other site… the punk ipa looked delish.

1 Like

The best way for everyone is raise ticket, virtuous feedback loop forms for returns make factory tweak in next batch.

Can’t post here as no Soundcore product in shot, imagine a beer with some wireless buds, guaranteed way to lose the buds.

1 Like

Ipx rating testing… lol

1 Like

Cases not IP rated.

This was a precarious shot. But now I know I’ll never win I’ll not take the risk

1 Like

First pint, easy… less so each successive pint…

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that, I think the lack of the metal band does hurt some or it could be the plastic material they use. I know strike 1 jhad issues as well.

@The_Professor
How long have you owned the Q30? Have you made a complaint already 2 times if this is your third pair of Q30 headphones?
How many hours a day do you use them that they are damaged so quickly?

November I got them then replacement December for ANC issues, then replacement February due to left side sqweeking , they cracked after 2 months.

But it’s different when you think I paid £56 for them, the Q35 look identical in the area which breaks, for £99.

The only solution is buy from free return methods and use the warranty, drive the solution back into the design improvement.

The use hours is irrelevant, they broke after 2 months, say someone used half as much as me, breaks in 4 months, or quarter of me, breaks in 8 months. The point is still the same, they should reasonably last 12+ months under reasonable use.

The return method here is ship back, refund on postage and replacement. I keep original packaging for a year on everything to allow for this.

My Bose 5 years old and my Sony 1 year old haven’t broke so it’s not me breaking things, it’s design issue.

2 Likes

Nice sale for you guys in the UK. Thanks for posting.

3 Likes

@The_Professor
Thanks for describing the problem with Q30 in detail. I already thought it was perfect cheap headphones. :thinking: :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like