Unable to connect to the Soundcore App

I’ve just brought the Flare Mini and downloaded the app, but I’m having problems bluetoothing the app on my iPhone to the device

2 Likes

@Billybob130476 Sorry for the confusion. I regret that the original version SoundCore Flare Mini speaker cannot support SoundCore App. The speaker you found on App is our second-generation SoundCore Flare Mini speaker which we released recently. You can identify the version of the speaker with the SKU on the package box such as A3167012( iteration 2).

1 Like

Looked in the app and saw the flare mini got excited then researched to see the flare mini had a new iteration. Can SKU number be found on the bottom of the new flare minis like the older generation as well since some might throw away the box?

Sorry for the disappointment. Please know that you can find the model on the bottom of the second-generation Flare Mini speaker is A31670 rather than A3167 as the original version.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ve checked the bottom of the box and it is the first gen, do you know if they will update the app so it works with this version

2 Likes

Is the new version compatible to the old one (TWS connection)?

Otherwise there will be an immense confusion when customers will try that.
Give the speaker another name “Flare Mini II”
and write something explicitly
about the connectivity with the old model.
Labeled on the box : (A 3167011) and Iteration 1.

You see the confusion has started already by publishing that app. :roll_eyes:

Support topic- How to connect to the soundcore app - SUPPORT - Soundcore Collective

I did this a while back and it should help potentially with issue.

Hope it works for you.

Hmm is there a way to know which flare mini you are buying since they new one supposedly launched but when I look online to buy there doesn’t seem to be an obvious way to know and I would hate for people to buy thinking they will get to use the app and not be able to

If bought on amazon, I think the model code is referenced just above the asin.

1 Like

I’m using the Liberty Air 2 Pros (3 pairs I’ve exchanged-I’m on pair 3) and the app drops from Bluetooth (not the units) consistently, multiple times a day. I’m using an IPHONE 7 and was told by Anker that the phone is compatible.

I have no other bluetooth problems with any other products. I’m a long term Anker user with a ROAV in my car (which always bumps my LA2Ps and is a whole other problem).

I’m saddened. Yeah I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, upgraded the firmware, dropped the LA2Ps from my bluetooth list and had the phone find them. As you know Anker, without the app, the features on the units are useless.

Please advise.