[New Release] Flare S+

Soundcore’s Flare S+ is now available to order from amazon.com for a cost of $ 129.99 and should begin shipping on January 27.

Features & details

• Take Alexa Outdoors: Use the Amazon Alexa app and a 4G connection to enjoy the Alexa Voice Service even when you’re outdoors without Wi-Fi. The dual microphones with far-field voice technology accurately identify your voice so you can ask Alexa questions, stream music, and more—without pressing a single button.
  • 360° Sound: Two back-to-back full-range drivers, dual tweeters, and passive bass radiators deliver all-around sound with breathtaking clarity to every corner of the party.
  • Beat-Driven Light Show: A halo of LEDs phase, pulse, and shine along with the rhythm of your music for a truly immersive audiovisual experience. Use the customizable modes on the Soundcore App to tailor the atmosphere to your mood.
  • 16-Hour Playtime: Flare S+'s powerful Li-ion battery and exclusive power management technology fuel your party from dusk 'til dawn.
  • Pool Party Proof: IPX7-rated casing offers impermeable protection against drink spills, rain, and even complete submersion.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Flare S+ is available now on amazon.com for a price of $129.99

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s first speaker with Alexa? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

2 Likes

Wait, it can get a cellular connection through phone carrier services?

So glad to see it’s not cancelled :clap:

1 Like

Its saying as long as your phone us connected to 4g service and the speaker is pared to your phone then Alexa will work.

Hate to say this but I can do this now on any speaker connected to my phone. It’s just another added feature and cost that I feel is unneeded.

4 Likes

I am so conflicted about assistant integration. I like the theory, but don’t trust any of the implementations to NOT eavesdrop and then store my data and not be careful with it. Not a feature I am looking for in a speaker today.

3 Likes

While this may be true, I’ve never found it to work very well. Yes, even on newer Samsung phones

1 Like

That’s because you dont know what your doing and have no patience.

1 Like

Right :expressionless:

1 Like

:arrow_up: This…playback times look good and no doubt the drivers have been given a bit of a boost…

2 Likes

Flare S+ features look great and will be a good addition to the Flare family

but could have improvements –

Why not let multiple smart assistants – Google and Alexa?

Does it tether to Smartphone or built in hardware connects directly to Alexa like Eufy Genie?

1 Like

It has a built in smart assistant…

1 Like

Flare S+ looks more like a Eufy Genie with great sound and light show plus IPX7 rating.

Would have loved to see an upgraded Zolo Mojo than Eufy genie… We need Google assistant …

1 Like

Ja ja.
So I dont use ANY of such “features” :wink:
And what a miracle I am still alive and happy!

Every device we use… TV smartphone laptops tablets and more are susceptible to eavesdropping… Some more than the others… so not much worried about these listening to us…

Users need to have option which of the assistants we could use

1 Like

This is also portable.

I don’t really like google assistant. My experience with the roav bolt isn’t helping any. I much prefer Alexa

Roav bolt gives a bad experience of overall Google assistant (I was the very first to test Roav Bolt on Anker community and very first to return it)

I am not a big fan of Alexa, its an individual opinion, Google serves me much better than Alexa ever has or will…

All that I am asking is give user the option to choose Alexa or Google Assistant… :v::raised_hands:

1 Like

This looks like it will be awesome. I have the Flare Mini and I love it! Time to upgrade!

1 Like

I hope Soundcore is developing Flare 2.

1 Like

Thats a real high price point. Also, seems weird to adopt the apple naming scheme! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I don’t know if I need Alexa in my speaker…

1 Like

Good to see it finally becoming real. I wouldn’t mind having a pair of these to blast some tunes on a picnic with the family.

1 Like