Soundcore is preparing to release yet another set of true wireless earphones… here’s what’s new with Life P2!
Features & details
- 4 Microphones for Crystal-Clear Calls: Each headphone has two microphones with beamforming noise reduction and cVc 8.0 technology for superior vocal enhancement and background-noise suppression. This ensures your voice is heard clearly on the other end—without interference.
- Incredible Sound: Life P2’s graphene drivers oscillate with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and clarity across the entire frequency range. Bass is further enhanced by up to 43% by our exclusive BassUp technology which analyzes low frequencies in real-time and instantly intensifies them. aptX audio allows you to stream music with CD-like audio quality thanks to lossless transmission between your device and the wireless headphones.
- Up to 40 Hours of Playtime: A single charge gives you a full 7 hours of listening, while the charging case extends that to 40 hours. When you’re in a rush and need power fast, simply charge for 10 minutes and get up to 1 hour of playtime.
- IPX7 Fully Waterproof: Life P2 Bluetooth headphones boast IPX7-rated protection against liquids. The fully waterproof casing allows you to keep your conversation going and the music playing, even if you’re caught in the heaviest of downpours.
- One-Step Pairing: Our proprietary PUSH AND GO technology streamlines the setup process so when you remove the wireless headphones from the charging case, they’ll automatically connect to the last paired device.
What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s upcoming Life P2? Be sure to let us know with a reply!