[Upcoming Release] Life P2

Soundcore is preparing to release yet another set of true wireless earphones… here’s what’s new with Life P2!

Features & details

• 4 Microphones for Crystal-Clear Calls: Each headphone has two microphones with beamforming noise reduction and cVc 8.0 technology for superior vocal enhancement and background-noise suppression. This ensures your voice is heard clearly on the other end—without interference.
  • Incredible Sound: Life P2’s graphene drivers oscillate with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and clarity across the entire frequency range. Bass is further enhanced by up to 43% by our exclusive BassUp technology which analyzes low frequencies in real-time and instantly intensifies them. aptX audio allows you to stream music with CD-like audio quality thanks to lossless transmission between your device and the wireless headphones.
  • Up to 40 Hours of Playtime: A single charge gives you a full 7 hours of listening, while the charging case extends that to 40 hours. When you’re in a rush and need power fast, simply charge for 10 minutes and get up to 1 hour of playtime.
  • IPX7 Fully Waterproof: Life P2 Bluetooth headphones boast IPX7-rated protection against liquids. The fully waterproof casing allows you to keep your conversation going and the music playing, even if you’re caught in the heaviest of downpours.
  • One-Step Pairing: Our proprietary PUSH AND GO technology streamlines the setup process so when you remove the wireless headphones from the charging case, they’ll automatically connect to the last paired device.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s upcoming Life P2? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

3 Likes

So these are better than liberty air because of aptX, better battery life, and a better IP rating.

Hope the charging case has some waterproofing :crossed_fingers:. I hope there are some “un-announced features” to come.

1 Like

Dude you fail at reading, slow down a bit and take it easy… it says right in the description “fully waterproof casing allows you to keep your conversation going and the music playing, even if you’re caught in the heaviest of downpours.”

1 Like

Sorry mate :pensive:

1 Like

Eh… Not convinced that’s actually referring to the charging case.

When I read what he wrote I took it as in the casing of the earbud itself not the charging case. No one has a water resistant charging case that I have seen

1 Like

Oh I did mean the charging case. Lol

1 Like

First off I am very interested in these since I am in the market. That said one question I do have is will the case be wireless charging capable? I see some newer devices starting to have this feature and it would really help sell the dual wireless pad if you can drop your phone on one side and earbuds on the other.

1 Like

4 microphones in total, 2 per piece… Would each of the headphone pair independently to smartphone or is it still the Master-Slave config.

This would a great asset when battery is low.

Thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

Liberty air already has this…

1 Like

Liberty air only has 2 microphones, not 4

1 Like

Oh, I thought it had two on each ear piece. My bad

1 Like

Are you sure they don’t? They sure look like they do…

Yes I’m sure, dissect them if you dont believe me

1 Like

Not with Life P2. However, it’s possible that Soundcore announced a pair on September 26 that is… definitely stay tuned.

You can use either earbud independently. Does that help answer your question?

1 Like

hmmm interesting

1 Like

Yes it does! Thanks

1 Like

I wonder what the price will be.

1 Like

Now i will have a hard decision on which pair to choose. Will I want the latest and greatest or will I want an older product at a lower price?!?!
Any talks of adding heart rate sensors into any of the ear buds?

1 Like