[Upcoming Release] Life P2

This is the thing I’m after. As well as ANC. But I know ANC in true wireless might be a pipe dream.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the soundcore true wireless buds where left and right can be operated independently without any hacks needed (just like airpods).

1 Like

Each Life P2 earbud can be paired independently.

1 Like

If that is true, that will be a gamechanger :+1:

1 Like

The Liberty Neos can be paired individually, Anker even gives instructions on how to do so on the amazon page

Cannot say about Neo but Neo 2 don’t retain that pairing information.
Once you pair the L bud it shows as Neo 2 L on iOS but as soon as you turn off or put the bud back in case it will not repair automatically. You have to remove it from iOS and then repair it everytime.
I am looking for a simple to use implementation (just like airpods) where you take it out and it pairs.

1 Like

I only have the neos and it stays paired for me, I thought the neo 2 would be the same but I guess not

1 Like

Can’t wait for mine to arrive

1 Like

Got mine.today

Why do they connect separately and if you remove one from your ear, the OTHER ONE, disconnects … GGGRRR

Plus, why is it not supported on the app? How you meant to do the “sound profiles”?

Ok, this confused me.

40 decided by 7, doesn’t go.
5 X 7 = 35

So where does 40hrs come from?

This is so you can Use either the left or right earbud by itself. Did not know these offered auto pause, if so that would explain their action when 1is removed from the ear

My galaxy buds is one bt profile, not 2 separate ones, so if I put one back, the remaining one still works.

With this method, if you activate one first, but use both cz it’ll work until you put the first one back on the box, and the one that didn’t initiate the connection will disconnect… So annoying.

Plus without app support, how do you access the 22 sound profiles?

LOL You may wanted to asked about the case. I mean if it is the heaviest of downpours, I think I would want to know if the charging case was able to float

You got the liberty dot 2, not the liberty 2 pro. Nowhere does it say the dot 2 has various profiles via the app, nor does it mention anything about it being supported by the app.

As for the 2 BT profiles, I dont own the galaxy buds and can’t speak for those. But with the liberty 2 pro, by using 2 separate profiles I can use just the left or right on it’s own or when I use them together it works as one and the moment I put one away it auto switches to mono mode without missing a beat.

He actually has the life p2

Still stands what I said about the app