[Upcoming Release] Mini 3

Soundcore is preparing to release a new speaker… Take a look at Mini 3!

Features & details

• Pocket Party: Get 360° of ear dazzling audio squeezed into something smaller than a coffee cup.
  • Your Sound, Your Rules: Connect via the Soundcore app to take remote control of Mini 3. Power it on or off, adjust the volume, change the sound profile, and much more.
  • Water Resistant: IPX7 waterproofing says your pool and beach party can get as wild as you want it to. Or just listen worry-free in the bathroom and kitchen!
  • Non-Stop Rocking: Party for 15 hours on a single charge.
  • PartyCast Technology: Link 100+ Mini 3 (or any Soundcore PartyCast speakers) to party into the next dimension.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Mini 3 will be available to order from amazon.com soon. Feel free to speculate the potential cost.
Are you interested in Soundcore’s upcoming Mini 3? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
6 Likes

Looks super mini… wonder if a side by side could be shared w/ mini 2…

Oh, wouldn’t it be cool if you could pair multiples to each other, like the flares?

TS1

2 Likes

Not going to lie i would like the design better if it had the same fabric like on the icon but other than that it looks great

2 Likes

Maybe the rubberized texture means improved ip rating?

TS1

2 Likes

Hope it packs good sound

3 Likes

Yes I would like to get my hands on this.
Hope it has stereo mode or partycast.
Best would be both!

What do you all think about a speaker which can be switched between stereo mode and partycast?
Is there a need for such a feature?

4 Likes

Definitely I do like also like that type of rubbery matte texture

1 Like

I like the strap, but I prefer the raw metal look like the original Nano speaker

3 Likes

Nice to try, the rubbery texture will save it from an accidental drop, I think.

2 Likes

Interesting design looks pretty drop proof to me to hopefully it will be pretty sturdy

2 Likes

I think that should be an option for all partycast speakers. The mini itself looks cool, but probably will still be too light of sound for me.

1 Like

It looks big, is it smaller irl?

2 Likes

Even when I use the mini I can produce a satisfying sound.
Use an eq and fiddle around with! :laughing:

1 Like

Yes - speakers should have option for both TWS and PC (PartyCast) , gives more freedom to users as they invest in speakers and builds value over time for the investment in the speakers

4 Likes

I have the original mini, and I haven’t been completely satisfied with it. Some issues with the sound being a bit weak, and some with how it works (goes to sleep, and then won’t reconnect until you toggle the physical power switch off and then on again).

The Motion Q is a bit bigger and heavier, but works out to be more satisfying in every way. Clearly very tiny was not the right fit for me, but probably is for some.

1 Like

Seems you should go for a RAVE model.

2 Likes

Need a Partycast IP rated Nano successor.

I own the Mini, Mini2, Icon Mini and they barely get used as they are so big I don’t carry them, the Nano still gets used as its small its with me.

Don’t need it for music, don’t need a strong base,it’s just to hear voices, like Google Map navigation instructions when biking, but needs to be IP rated to in an outside bike / clothing pocket exposed to sweat / rain.

2 Likes

I like the strap that it has so you can use like a carabiner to attach it to something . Not sure about the rubbery texture unless it improving water resistance or fall damage with it. Aesthetics wise I would prefer fabric.

2 Likes

UPDATE

New details have emerged… Read more HERE!

FYI — @TheSnarkyOne, @gwstarkey.gws, @ikari04warrior, @Chiquinho, @Tank, @Ice, @ktkundy, @jercox, @Mike2468, @Shenoy

4 Likes

UPDATE

New details have emerged… Read more HERE!

FYI — @The_Professor, @waggs181, @TechMan, @matthew2ndson

2 Likes