[New Release] Strike 1 is Now Available!

Soundcore has just released its first gaming headset… Take a look at Strike 1!

Features & details

• Superhuman Hearing: Get an in-game advantage thanks to a specially designed driver enclosure that emphasizes the sound of gunfire and footsteps to pinpoint enemy positions.
  • Oversized Drivers: 52mm dynamic drivers ensure the sound of your victory is delivered with punch, power, and stunning realism.
  • Stay Cool Under Pressure: Ear pads made from soft memory foam, infused with cooling gel, ensure that you stay cool while you set the scoreboard on fire.
  • You Call The Shots: A fully detachable, noise-cancelling microphone transmits your calls to the team in perfect clarity. The microphone’s IPX5 waterproofing effortlessly resists sweat, water, saliva, and drinks.
  • Safety First: Volume limiting control protects kids from hearing damage.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Strike 1 is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $34.99 and should begin shipping on December 10.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s first gaming headset? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

2 Likes

Looks pretty sweet! Didn’t someone just ask for a gaming headset fairly recently?

2 Likes

I think it was me n a couple others. They do look good.

1 Like

Soundcore strike 1 available on amazon.com for a price of $34.99

I’ve been testing these for a few months and will leave a review shortly.

1 Like

I wonder if the series will be Strike1, Strike 2, Strike 3, Out, Ice Cream?

1 Like