[New Release] Strike 3!

Soundcore has just released a new gaming headset… Take a look at Strike 3!

Features & details

• Stop Listening, Start Feeling: Put yourself at the center of the action with virtual 7.1 surround sound. Oversized 52mm drivers ensure the sound of your victory is delivered with punch and power.
  • Superhuman Hearing: Get an in-game advantage thanks to a specially designed driver enclosure that emphasizes the sound of gunfire and footsteps to pinpoint enemy positions.
  • Stay Cool Under Pressure: Ear pads made from soft memory foam, infused with cooling gel, ensure that you stay cool while you set the scoreboard on fire.
  • You Call The Shots: A fully detachable, noise-cancelling microphone transmits your calls to the team in perfect clarity. The microphone’s IPX5 waterproofing effortlessly resists sweat, water, and drinks.
  • Take Control: Tailor the perfect listening experience by adjusting every aspect of your gaming sound in the Soundcore Gaming app.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Strike 3 is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $49.99 (was $39.99), and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s new gaming headset? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

2 Likes

One strike after the other.
Hope customers will not “strike” when
getting confused by such a lot of different strikes.:rofl:

4 Likes

My son does a lot of gaming. I’m sure he would love to have one!!

1 Like

What about… strike 2?

1 Like

My brother does a lot of gaming and I think he would like these.

1 Like

The “second strike” comes from the opposing team usually. :grin:

Coming from Soundcore, the headset is bit oddly shaped – looks ugly,… should have both wired / wireless options…

1 Like

Mostly first 2 strikes were struck down by design / product teams … And the Strike 3 was the one!

Wireless isn’t good for gaming because of the delay.

odly designed? have you ever looked at gaming headsets? they are all odly designed and meant for gamers not regular casual users. gamers know what they like in headsets and design is hardly on their mind. lights and sound with minimal lag is whats required. I have only used 1 wireless headset that had less than 2ms lag, but in first person shooter games even that is too much

1 Like

What about bowling?

1 Like

That sounds interesting… :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like a perfect name. Now your out?

1 Like

I think the strike is a play on all the COD games. (Counterstrike). I am guessing this is a pc controller and is wired. I like the app and interested in the detachable microphone. Gel is good too. If had to guess. 100 - 120. Ps it is a good market to get into.

1 Like

:joy: it’s obviously wired

1 Like

Yeah. Getting my pc n PS4 headsets mixed up. :joy:

1 Like

Now listed on Amazon US for $39.99, in stock 7th December

1 Like

I’d be willing to give these a shot but how Come only ps4 and pc and not Xbox?

1 Like

Strike one should be released soon and will support Xbox.

The strike 3 uses USB and the strike 1 uses aux

1 Like

O ok couldn’t find the connection. all you really see is the wire and not the connector. They should add the connector type to the advertisement.

2 Likes