Update to the Anker Communities' ToS

So what you’re telling me is that @loz jokes are still permitted? I think that’s the major takeaway here, folks…

4 Likes

I have come up with a better solution. You will see later tonight…

3 Likes

I agree. Non Disclosure means Non Disclose. If I beta test, I always wait for Anker or Soundcore to mention it first before my findings or input.

Oooo I’m in intrigued

1 Like

Hmmm interesting that this has come about. Seems like the line between public knowledge and not is a little blurry to me. Maybe this is in responses to @Insider challenging them to release something before he find out.

2 Likes

Maybe time for a new avatar for @Insider?

46%20PM

:laughing:

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s nothing too special, and you probably won’t like it :laughing:

Maybe I can help. When something is publicly accessible to everyone with an Internet connection, it is public knowledge, whether everyone knows how to access it or not. So everything I share, you could know before I share it. You just either don’t care enough to try to figure it out, or don’t have the time.

For example, after Apple announces a new iPhone, that iPhone is public knowledge. It doesn’t matter that not every single person on the planet knows about the iPhone.

4 Likes

I have tried in the past I’m just not as talented as you are I guess. I feel like as long as you aren’t like hacking into things to steal the knowledge and it’s available to everyone then it very much so is fair game.

2 Likes

I wonder what old threads they had to remove that were in violation to the rules

LOL, I can assure you that no hacking is involved.

2 Likes

This is why you are the insider josh and not me :joy:
Part of me really wants to now how and another part is like it will ruin the magic

1 Like

Don’t you worry, I will tell someone before I die…

3 Likes

That way the legacy may live on they will be inside junior or maybe have an insider in training :joy:

1 Like

Lol same here :joy:. Spent good 10 minutes to find the information about 1 product he posted and found nothing so just gave up

IgnorantMinorJuliabutterfly-size_restricted

3 Likes

That’s all? It often takes me more than ten minutes!

1 Like

Yeah no I’ve spent over an hour tying to find stuff you’ve found in the past. Sometimes checking multiple days

2 Likes

Now, that’s more like it…

dont tell them the secret eufy cams you have in Anker / sister company HQ :rofl:

2 Likes

Dang I guess I should try harder next time you post something. Hopefully I find more time after finals in December to test my skills :joy:

1 Like