(US) Life P3 $67.99 after $12 off coupon

The Life P3’s are on sale for $67.99 after applying the $12 off coupon. This applies to all 5 colors. Offer good for 6 days + ~17 hours from this post.

4 Likes

Nice discount on nice earbuds. I am happy owner of those.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for them to go on sale. I ordered them today and can’t wait to try them out tomorrow.

2 Likes

Appreciate the share

1 Like

Appreciate the share

Good price cut - 12 $.

1 Like

You shoot again (posts) like a two-barreled shotgun :smiley:.

2 Likes

I’m happy to help. Let us know what you think after you receive them.

2 Likes

I should be good but thanks for the offer. I had another pair did I really like but decide to return them and wait for these to go on sale.

1 Like

Hi Danny,

I meant I was happy to help by posting the sale (although I would also try to help if it was needed :slight_smile: ) . Then I was saying let us know how you like them after you get them. I hope you like them.

2 Likes

Just playing around with them for a little bit and here’s my impression so far versus the Liberty Air 2 (not pro) that I had.

I would have expected the same equalizer features with both but Liberty Air 2 has more options and also the professional artists to choose from.

Locating the ear buds function is useless if they are in the case. You can’t locate them when they are not connected to your phone and if the ear buds are in the case you can’t hear them. How does Apple do it?

The graphics, in the app, for the P3 looks old school and can be more modernized.

I’ll post more later.

2 Likes

Hope you will like those.

2 Likes

Great find on the new earbuds, the colorways offered are quite nice (except the mint green… lol)

Wonder if we’ll see any reviews of these soon (nudge nudge :wink: :wink: @VertigoXX)

3 Likes

The jury is still out after day as to whether or not I’m going to keep these or not.

I will say, however, that the sound is spectacular when listening to music and Netflix, etc.

I’m still testing phone conversations. With my limited use people have told me that I sound tinny and not as good as a cheaper pair that I bought recently.

If anybody has any suggestions on setting preferences to get the phone calls to sound clear on the other end I would appreciate it.

1 Like

I found this. Maybe it will help:
The person on the other end of the call hears low and unclear voice
1. If you only use one earbud, make sure the other bud is in the charging case.
2. Try different sizes of ear tips that come with the earbuds and make sure you’re wearing them in the correct position to create a tight seal.
2. Please make sure the audio output device chosen is “Soundcore Life P3” on the connected device and turn up the volume on your device.
3. If you make a call via an app, please try using your phone to make a call instead to see if the problem still persists.
4. Try testing your earbuds with a different Bluetooth device in a different environment to see if it makes any difference.

1 Like

@TheSnarkyOne I already posted my first impressions on those.

Soundcore Life P3. Unboxing and first impessions

2 Likes