[US Only] ENTER and WIN: The 100 Speaker Giveaway

Enter and Win!

Rules

1. This promotion is open to US residents only.
  2. The promotion runs from April 2, 2020, to April 11, 2020.
  3. Enter your email address to take part in the lucky draw. Following and sharing our social media offers more chances to take part.
  4. Prizes will be shipped within 2 months. Shipping addresses will be requested via email.
  5. Prizes in this giveaway may have been used by Linus Tech Tips to create their video.
  6. Discount codes will be sent to your email inbox within 6 hours. Codes are valid until April 13.
  7. By entering your email address you will automatically subscribe to the Soundcore newsletter, and agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
  8. Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.
  9. Prizes cannot be refunded, returned, or exchanged.
4 Likes

Nice little giveaway

1 Like

That’s sounds like a great giveaway. I didn’t get to watch the livestream because I had some other things to do.

Do you know how you will be able to enter? Is it random, or is there some sort of other entry

1 Like

I believe he said you will be able to enter on soundcore.com, so probably random.

1 Like

I had almost predicted it here :star_struck:

1 Like

Just as predicted by some of us here on forum… going to be another great giveaway…
If it’s just random draw from the entries on the Soundcore.com, that will help the servers :joy: it won’t break them this time :smile:

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind another one to go alongside my current one :grin: Thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind having just one. A little short on cash now that I’m not working.

1 Like

UPDATE

The giveaway has begun…

Enter and Win!

ffs US only :frowning:

1 Like

Only noticed it was US only after playing…15% for the efforts…oh well, will get around to getting another one at some stage :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

5% off a Flare 2 Speaker with Code: **********
10% off a Flare 2 Speaker with Code: --**********

Code is valid on Amazon US before April 13th. Buy now at Amazon)

Since these codes are valid on Amazon, I believe we can share these with people interested in using those (not the 5%… but the 10 or 15% coupon)

@Loz can these codes be used by anyone who has them ?

1 Like

Is there also a 25% off one?

1 Like

yes, there is a 25% off per the banner,

There are 5,10,15,25% off and may be more and of course the 1 or 3 Flare 2 :slight_smile:

check below

1 Like

I assume some people will be selected to win actual speakers at the end?

It’s better people wait and apply towards end of event, may be a day before… Even otherwise… Chances are too low…

1 Like

I’m confused - I entered with all of the entries available, and got a bunch of coupon codes. But are the winners of the speakers randomly selected as entries come in (ie, a bunch of 5% discounts is what I won)? Or is it entries that give you random discounts, and they will later randomly chose winners from among all the entries?

I am assuming there are a fixed number of speakers to giveaway, and I’m not clear how they can know what the odds should be for each individual entry until after the entries are all in. The rules weren’t really clear

If I didn’t win anything besides non stackable 5% coupons, at least I got the excitement out of the way quickly.

1 Like

In past events like this, everything is selected at the time of entering, so there’s nothing to announce at the end.

With such high numbers of entry into the event, chances are very very slim… Users so far have only received 5-15% discount codes

Good luck everyone… glad to know if few members from this community get lucky and win a speaker :grinning:

1 Like