[US] PowerConf, ONLY $109.99!

Anker’s PowerConf is on sale for just $109.99, and no code is required!

Order on Amazon

Features & details

• Media Acclaimed: Forbes says “Whether it’s used as a portable conference phone, or as a speakerphone in a conference room, the Anker PowerConf works remarkably well”.
  • Omni-Directional Voice Pickup: 6 microphones arranged in a 360° array pick up voices up anywhere in rooms for up to 8 people.
  • Smart Voice Enhancement: A custom DSP algorithm offers real-time echo cancellation up to 70 dB, de-reverberation, and reduces background noise by 20db to ensure your voice is picked-up without distracting noises.
  • Optimized Clarity and Volume: PowerConf Bluetooth speakerphone automatically balances the sound of your voice to make up for differences in volume and distance from the speakerphone.
  • Instant Setup and Universal Compatibility: Connect to your phone via Bluetooth or to your computer with a USB-C cable with no need to install drivers. PowerConf Bluetooth speakerphone is compatible with all popular online conferencing services.
  • 24 Hours of Call Time: PowerConf Bluetooth speakerphone has a built-in 6, 700mAh battery to power days of calls. Integrated Anker PowerIQ technology allows you to charge other devices via PowerConf at optimized speeds.
4 Likes

Super deal… Wish this showed up on SoundCore.com

Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

Looks like a nice little conference room speaker. Yet to see any reviews of this one.

1 Like

If I was still at my old job, I would definitely purchase one to try out. But I don’t deal with as many conference calls like I used to. Can’t wait to see what people in the community have to say about it!

2 Likes

I really wish Anker or Soundcore would make a high quality microphone for filming and recording music. Omnidirectional would be fantastic in orchestra settings, but individual shotguns would be good for most applications.

Ideally this microphone would talk via Bluetooth and Aux to smartphones.

2 Likes

Nice deal. But I see these only being useful in the office conference call. I doubt we will see a lot of reviews.

1 Like

Already nine on Amazon!

I want something like this in my head, but recognize that it would not realistically get used often enough to justify it. So I won’t be picking one up in the near future.

2 Likes

I agree, my wife will talk on speaker phone with her parents who retired out of the country so we spend an hour or so a week on the phone with them so this would be a nice thing to have but not really needed.

1 Like