After being posted on Amazon UK, Life A1 is now available on Amazon US as well! They will be sold for $60 (as of right now) which is a $10 bump over Life Dot 2.
They have lower battery life than Life Dot 2 at 35 hours but should be an upgrade (based the feature list) in sound quality over the Life Dot 2.
- Expertly-Tuned Sound: Life A1 true wireless earbuds have oversized 8mm drivers with triple-layer composite diaphragms to produce powerful sound with 40% more bass, 100% more treble, and clear mids.
- 3 Custom Sound Modes: Signature mode produces balanced sound that’s perfect for all music genres. Switch to Bass Booster to intensify bass-heavy songs for workouts or choose Podcast to enhance mids for podcasts and audiobooks.
- 35-Hour Playtime: Life A1 true wireless earbuds have 9 hours of playtime from a single charge and an extra 3 charges from the compact charging case. A quick 10-minute charge gives you 1.5 hours of listening when you’re in a rush.
- 2 Ways to Charge: Use the included Anker USB-C cable to charge the case quickly or simply place it down on a wireless charging pad for super-convenient recharging.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Life A1 true wireless earbuds are watertight to keep them protected while you work up a sweat or get caught in the rain.
According to the first point, Life Dot 2 and A1 both have 8mm drivers but A1 has been upgraded to output better sound. There are also 3 EQ modes to switch between which seem like a pretty big deal so hoping it is good. Finally, just like newer Soundcore products these earbuds can quickly charge within case to give you extra listening time along with wireless charging case which is a big upgrade over Life Dot 2 for some.