(USA) Anker - Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro $99.99 (Sale Ended)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/anker-soundcore-liberty-air-2-pro-true-wireless-earbuds-with-active-noise-cancelling-black/6425632.p?skuId=6425632&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=341&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1268706&gclid=CjwKCAjwkN6EBhBNEiwADVfya5i7u_s2FrgsI_4nX_H8qf8S-RNsRjw_2nZEiZrqi3XRwpJI2_UK7hoCGjMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

$30 off at Best Buy for those that don’t want to wait for shipping. I have them myself. I think they are well worth the cost!

2 Likes

Great price for great headphones😀!

1 Like

Very nice sale on the buds. Most likely not for long as Mother’s Day is over. :frowning:

1 Like

After reading your post I clicked on the link and they were back up to the regular price. I also looked at Amazon to see if they were still on sale there and no luck on that front either (back up to regular price at Amazon as well). Looks like it was a Mothers Day Sale after all. If I would have known that I would have either mentioned it was almost over or not posted it in the first place.

PS I edited the title to reflect that the sale had ended.

2 Likes

Yea it was supposed to last until around midnight Pacific Time if I recall correctly

A very nice price on these new earbuds. The anc on the is quite food. good… damn autocorrect…iOS phhht…

2 Likes