Using Liberty 3 Pro as a hearing assist device?

I am new here, wondering if there is an option for using my earbuds for hearing assistance in conjunction with my iPhone?

Don’t have those. I suggest you to check Soundcore APP or contact customer support by email service@soundcore.com

2 Likes

I may suggest trying something out, maybe not quite what you are asking…

Put the earbuds in transparency mode and select vocal, in the app.

I have noticed with a different pair of earbuds (liberty air 2 pro) as well as my Q35s headphones, that doing so seems to augment / make louder the voices around you.

Would be interesting if you try, the results and if it gets you closer to what you are expecting.

2 Likes

As was mentioned you can use Transparency, but it’s really not what I would call loud. It might be good enough without music playing. Let us know if you give it a try.

2 Likes

Probably not. There’s been plenty of L3P owner threads saying the transparency mode is not loud enough. I have replied in such threads there may well be good engineering reasons of avoiding feedback due to the physically short distance between driver and microphone.

I have the Q30 which is a physically much larger product, more distance between driver and microphone, their transparency mode is a hearing assist, it makes mids treples louder than actual. It’s one reason I like the Q30 as I am at same time hearing what I want not bothering anyone else and still able to hear sounds. Example sound amplified is a kettle boiling water sound.

I suspect they can make a hearing assist bud, it would need a combination of fast electronics and a tight canal seal. They seem (I may be incorrect) using older electronics and is my (possibly incorrect) theory why the L3P isn’t that loud assist.

Soundcore did over 20 product new / updates in 2021 so 2022 may be embracing newer electronics which allows for features like better assist. We’ll see…