Very interesting "comparing" of prices in a very well known German magazine

There is not much to explain! :laughing:
This a a perfect propaganda for these earbuds!

The link

They are no “Apple lovers” seems to me.
I am the same. :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve seen these types of ads on US sites as well.

I’m not a fan of Apple earbuds and they lost me when their originals came out and I couldn’t stand those.

1 Like

Interesting. I’m not an Apple fanboy myself.

2 Likes

My wife’s sister’s son spent a lot of money on AirPods and is dissatisfied with the purchase.
But he bought it because Apple is “cool” :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Good word :+1:t2:- I didn’t know him. There are whole herds of young iSheep in Poland. They can work hard all summer to get their beloved Apple :joy:.

2 Likes

It is not difficult to say, just difficult to learn.

1. Don’t be told what your opinion should be, think for yourself. Assume everything is false and try to prove something true. This effectively kills marketing, politics, religion and other forms of mind control.
  2. Triangulate all decisions - do independent sources all point to the same conclusion.
  3. If in doubt - wait. More better information probably will come.

iSheep is not this:

1. new product out, Apple says is really good, so it must be really good - buy it.
  2. All the pro-Apple websites say i should buy it - buy it.
  3. I have to borrow more but I’m being told to buy it - buy it.

I am therefore a big fan of Community - as it’s an open debate - and I am not a fan of censorship as those who disagree need as much latitude as those who agree.

The reviews of the LA2P show it’s strengths and weaknesses. I’d have thought comparing the LA2P with the LP3 should be in scope.

2 Likes

I usually wait to make sure things are good and then wait for them to go on sale. I did not buy Beats 3 til on sale. My problem is kids try to take them… depending on the age of the device., I will make them “buy” them.

I used the payment to fix like an old Beats headset (buy earcups n cord n headband)

But those usually gets taken after a bit as well.

I do have my do not take earbuds. Lol

1 Like

Very cool share, when I have troubles falling isleep I count isheep…

True point though, and can be said for most major brands.

2 Likes

The most worse thing about Apple is their Upgrade/Update-strategy.
One day you are lost with your old Apple-Device.
That’s really … (censored) :smile:
I own an old mac-book. (Intel-Processor)
Great laptop.
I got all software on it which I need, but one day… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But I can boot it with LINUX and one day. … :grin:

I am not an iidiot. :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t have anything from Apple. But I think everybody should have freedom of choice.

1 Like

You know that kind of make me think it said isleep for a second. If Apple made a wakey type device, I think they may call it that :rofl: or maybe not. If it was me I would use that term before Apple does take it.

It would remind me when Firefox bought the website address for one of the IE browser versions. So when you navigated to find that browser update, it too you to the Firefox site… It was pretty funny.

Do not worry !
:thinking: Maybe you’ll get a gift from Apple for using their product for many years :grinning:

Of course.
I was working with an IMac, great computer.
But one day it was broken.
No chance to get it repaired : APPLE!

2 Likes

APPLE and “gifts” ? :rofl:
They will accuse me if I use that Macbook with LINUX.
That would fit better to Apple’s marketing strategy,.

1 Like

I wrote this to amuse you :grinning:.
But it’s worth dreaming sometimes …

1 Like

Of course I understood!

1 Like