[video soon to be released? 🙄] Life P3 w/ Brannon no d - first impressions / review

edited - link made private
Oops looks like the review may have been posted a bit early… sorry peeps…I can understand, as the P3s look pretty exciting

Hey all, if you don’t know who Brannon no d is, you should check him out.

He just dropped is working on a review of the NEW life P3s…

He goes through exciting new feature of the P3s… and I think the air pros should be worried by the looks.

If you enjoyed his review, please consider giving him a sub / follow. He is a few shy from 10k, and he’s planning something special :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the interesting review. I watched with pleasure. :slightly_smiling_face:
By the way, I also watched the movie @RaphStarr - this is probably the beginning of a great music career. :wink: :grinning:. The final “Tonight” was very dramatic. :clap:

2 Likes

It’s good that I had time to see … :wink: :joy:

1 Like

It was up and then it was gone. Guess it was an early release on accident maybe or he realized he forgot something

1 Like

Thanks for share. Hope it will be available again.

1 Like

Well we know for sure one person got an early set of earbuds. Lol

1 Like

Wait… the movie about college? Lol

2 Likes

I wasn’t quick enough to see it. I figure it won’t be long now since a few other videos are posted.

1 Like

@RaphStarr “First day of college” Tik tok :+1:t2: :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks. My stepson didn’t appreciate it as much as I thought he would.

2 Likes

I literally saw it the second he posted it. I was just about to go to bed and saw his name pop up with the P3…I had to watch it. My addiction to earbuds won’t allow otherwise.

3 Likes

I saw similar and watched it almost immediately.

I like his style of reviews, and jealous of the seemingly endless collection of opening tools…

2 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne, @RaphStarr
:thinking: This is probably your favorite reviewer and “headphone authority” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One of them, for sure. He just seems down to earth rather than high brow. That and he can dance
:flushed:Well, he dances!

2 Likes

@RaphStarr I wish you a good day once again after an evening full of laughter. :grinning:

2 Likes

Absolutely thank you. You as well. https://youtu.be/nBHkIWAJitg

2 Likes

Thanks for the share

1 Like

There’s 3 videos showing simply from a search, all a few days old.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=soundcore+p3

He says no price but its on website $80.

I look forward to in depth and comparitive reviews. P3 vs LA2P seems the most obvious comparison.

2 Likes

I have to say, the P3s do seem a better bud than the LA2Ps. Can’t wait to see some compares for sure.

1 Like

In one P3 they are definitely better than the Liberty Air 2 Pro: they have a much lower price :+1:t2:.

1 Like