[video soon to be released? 🙄] Life P3 w/ Brannon no d - first impressions / review

Price only applies to those who are buying.

I don’t see yet any reason why a LA2P owner would buy P3, they overlap too much.

I do see reason why someone not owning either would prefer P3 - price - but prices do move in a quasi-illogical chaos , so at some point you’d find the LA2P discounted vs P3 not currently discounted.

I am wondering if LA2P getting LDAC (China only currently) is to once again set clear price performance gap LA2P vs P3?

2 Likes

I was wondering the same. They have the same drivers (it seems). But the P3 have more functionality in the app. That makes me want to get the P3 instead of the LA2P (but I just bought the LA2P). I’m really wondering what concrete differences there are.

2 Likes

The “upgraded” version of the Liberty Neo is sold on Aliexpress.
Maybe the same will be with Liberty Air 2 Pro - will be the “upgraded” version from LDAC. Then the higher LA2P price compared to the Liberty 3 would be fully justified.

1 Like

Some of the P3 features look relatively easy to do on LA2P. Gaming mode stands out, you use a lower bitrate and lower compression codec setting so the time spent in decompression are lower. You can do that now outside of the app by simply going into Android developer mode and measure latency for each codec and bitrate and then pick those when gaming, so doing it in an apps feels both easy and welcomed.

Prediction: gaming mode coming to LA2P in app update.

2 Likes

Oh oh more taken down… hope the influencers are adversely affected by releasing tooooooo soon…

English Dan is another reviewer I enjoy.

1 Like

My guess is they are being taken down because they are early English Dan said they were supposed to be released a couple days ago so they all probably were sticking to the original release date and then the date got moved is my guess

1 Like

Hope you are right about gaming mode

1 Like

Not yet taken down.

A little unfair on them to have date moved.

They are initial reviews, not enough to make a buying decision, but enough to justify paying attention.

1 Like

We need to watch quickly. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It definitely seems like they were originally supposed to be out by now. I’m guessing that’s why the first looks were released, then pulled.

1 Like