Vinyl production platform aims to treat listeners to master-quality records

Interesting article…

3 Likes

Without knowing the exact process of “manufacturing” these records, they can tell you everything,.
If one gets paid for ,one will tell you its really the most excellent recording one ever has heard. :rofl:
And at last it its only the material : Is there really such a difference between PVC and Vinyl?
I am not a chemist.
May be one can tell us here.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I’ll check it out today. I wish I still had all my albums from when I was growing up! They have sadly been mostly been replaced by CD’s and Hi-Rez files (well that part is good).

2 Likes

Too bad you gave your vinyls away.

I kept mine, as I kept the whole equipment from ca 1975
(amplifier, tape recorder, cassette-recorder, turntable and speakers.)
All working absolutely perfect.

Those were the days of a fantastic quality.
No obsolescence to be found.

2 Likes

I remember returning from England to see that my son moved my vinyl collection to the garage . The horror on my face told my son I was not happy. I went through my 30 plus year collection of albums some not even opened but bought for collecting purposes in duplicate , I found most had been warped. I just looked at him and asked him why ? he said because he wanted a place to put his lego collection in the house. SMH :frowning: thousands albums gone ohhh well yes I do like my music but my son is my heart so I just gave it up sometimes I wonder what it would be worth but they are all gone now.

2 Likes