Watch Day 2 of #SoundcoreSessions Here with Lauren Jenkins

Watch Lauren Jenkins livestream here :point_right: https://youtu.be/du9wgiz22SY

What did you think of Katrina Burgoyne? The Soundcore office was bopping along to her country vibes.

Today, it’s our pleasure to introduce our second performer in the #SoundcoreSessions: Lauren Jenkins.

We’ll let her introduce herself here:

You guys can welcome her to the forum as well @iamlaurenjenking! Everyone say ‘Hi’.

Singer-songwriter Lauren Jenkins has been touring since she was 15 years old. The Texas-born, Carolina-raised singer-songwriter chose a life that would fit perfectly in the songs she writes: across countless smoky bars, fake IDs, and endless miles on the road, music has been her one constant companion. Named an Artist to Watch by the New York Times, Billboard, Rolling Stone, Pandora, and many more, she was also chosen as a member of the “Class of 2019” by influential radio DJ Bobby Bones and made her TODAY Show debut as Elvis Duran’s Artist of the Month. Lauren wrote, co-produced, and starred in an original short film titled Running Out of Road that accompanied the release of her critically-acclaimed 2019 debut album, NO SAINT, on Big Machine Records. In May of 2020, she will release “Ain’t That Hard,” her first song as a fully independent artist.

Or you can just let the music do the talking HERE! And check out her website HERE!

Remember, at 5 PM PST we’ll update this thread with the livestream video, which means you guys won’t need to go anywhere!

Happy listening :headphones:

11 Likes

Welcome Lauren Jenkins (if she gets her own user id). Good start lockdown soundcorefest LOL

4 Likes

Welcome to community Lauren! Can’t wait to see the stream tomorrow!

#CarolinasFTW!

4 Likes

Katrina’s livestream audio event was great!

Another of awesome livestreams… Looking forward tomorrow, thank you @Will

@iamlaurenjenking welcome to Soundcore Collective!!

4 Likes

I really enjoyed yesterday’s livestream too! Katrina did a great job :blush:

3 Likes

It’s really a great idea to livestream these sessions @Will in this #lockdown times.

4 Likes

Hi all! Have updated this thread with Lauren’s livestream link. See you there!

3 Likes

Thanks for heads-up @Loz

Best part is, I can cast this Youtube session to the TV and watch it full screen… did it yesterday :+1:

3 Likes

Nice!! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Who’s watching the stream? She’s so good!

2 Likes

me and Tech are

4 Likes

Enjoyed the stream!! She has a great voice!

5 Likes

@iamlaurenjenking has a very good voice, was a bit late but enjoyed the stream, first streamed on TV then joined the chat

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for tuning in! I had a blast!

LJ

3 Likes

Had to check out the replay, but nice!

Brilliant livestream and welcome to the collective @iamlaurenjenkins :+1: