Watch Soundcore's First Amazon Livestream Here

We’ve got a special surprise for you today in the form of our very first Amazon livestream!

It starts at 5PM PT and you can watch it here: https://amzn.to/2UmiAVa

With everyone stuck at home we’re hoping to make these a mid-weekly event to spice up your week and, better yet, we’ll have an exclusive discount for anyone who joins in to watch!

Let me know which product you’d like us to discuss in next week’s livestream in the comments below :point_down:

Help us share via the social media buttons below to raise awareness :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I just saw the post on Twitter… Joining now

Best of luck :+1:

1 Like

@Loz
For next week, would love to see a demo on Anker PowerConf

1 Like

Man I only caught like that last 5 seconds of the stream. Maybe I’ll be able to make it next week :wink:

1 Like

Maybe have him inbox it on stream. Seems more fun.
Also I’m with Shenoy the power conf, or maybe the flare 2’

2 Likes

My internet this week was lousy, maybe I can do it next time.

1 Like

Yes, @Loz let’s have Power Conf the next week.:ok_hand: That definitely needed some boost. Flare 2 would be the next great product however, Flare series is already popular so it can wait :wink:

1 Like

glad I saw the Twitter feed and saw SoundCore on the top for Live streaming.

@Loz May be starting next week, you can give us a day’s notice or heads-up… Liked the Live Streaming today!

1 Like

Missed it.:slightly_frowning_face:

They mentioned in this weeks core update.

1 Like

Yes, I remember reading it…but with so much going on everyday, and a specific post for Live Streaming gets immediate attention :grin: such as Above

2 Likes

It’s easy to miss few things in core updates as the list is growing.
But you can still watch the recorded session at the same space.

1 Like

Yup that’s what we’re planning on! Like a hometech series for everyone stuck at home.

1 Like

We gave notice during last Monday’s Core Update :wink: We’ll continue to do that.

1 Like

Just saw this now

1 Like

Soon, you should build a library here on community so members can access all at once :grinning:

1 Like