Weird or intersting earbud case designs

I was looking around and saw these earbuds and found the case to be somewhat interesting. It has a watch band with an earbud case on it. I kinda like it. Although I would not buy this brand as it is not a known brand.

With that said have you found interesting earbuds or speakers that you like the design or maybe do not know why they made them that way.

1 Like

I have actually had something similar, but mine was built into a smart watch. I actually had mine way before airpods came out and tws earbuds blew up. I still have the earbuds but not the watch portion, and given how old they were they sounded pretty decent given that it was before its time.

3 Likes

sweet

I do not mind the pockets but thought about lint and lid movement. Just thought it was an interesting concept. LOL I probably need to get myself a fanny pack.

I been getting this other ad on FB for a speaker that looks similar to the Nebula Astro but it has legs that pop out as well. LOL I have not seen it for a while though but it did not look too bad.

I’ve seen a couple like this specifically there was one that was popular in a bunch of YouTube videos that was a smart watch and the earbuds came out the side of it seemed pretty cool

1 Like

Here is what I have seen for a bit. The thing is like 150.

but it reminds me of the Hammond from Overwatch game

2 Likes

Missed opportunity for it to be a smart watch as well

1 Like

Not a huge fan of it

That looks really cool, I wish Soundcore made something like that.

1 Like

I would accidentally destroy a watch like that, or hurt my wrist hitting it against things. Cool idea, not a good plan for me.

2 Likes

Lol my first thought was Spy Kids! :sweat_smile: Interesting idea but I feel it would be awkward to fit anywhere for travel…

2 Likes

Looks interesting.