Well overdue (summarized) review of my soundcore Wakey

Let me start by just saying I love my Wakey! In my opinion I think the Wakey is a great product. I’ve had it several months now and I use it everyday. The speaker on it is really good for me it goes up pretty loud when I’m playing music but I normally like to blast music so it’s good for me. If you don’t like your music as loud as me :sweat_smile: you can adjust the volume from your phone or the device itself. The sound coming from it though sounds great no matter what volume you prefer… I did notice though changing the volume through my phone (on YouTube) decreases and increases by 2 instead of 1. Not sure if it does that with other things you pair it to but I have iPhone :calling:. You can manually turn it down 1 at a time though by touching the actual Wakey instead of doing it from the phone. The Bluetooth distance range is great by the way!

The wireless charging feature I absolutely love. Charges my phone decently fast I have to say. The rubber ring does collect dust fast but it also helps your phone from sliding right off easy so it actually is a plus.

Alarm clock, Bluetooth, radio, white noise all in one!

Here are some features you can use from your phone once you download the soundcore app and sync your Wakey…

You can pick and choose which radio stations you want to add to quick hit. You can also scroll around with the dial to listen without adding any at all, whatever you prefer!

The white noise is one of my favorite features. Mixing up the sounds you can end up creating something really soothing :relieved:.

Overall I personally love everything about my Wakey! I would definitely recommend this :+1:t2::+1:t2::grin:

2 Likes

Nice review. I’ve had the same alarm clock my whole life so I plan on buying one of these Wakey’s whenever that decides to break :rofl:

1 Like

Nice review :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you guys! And yesss def do you won’t regret it @matthew2ndson haha :grin:

Really glad you’re enjoying your wakey

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @ktkundy

1 Like

I’m considering buying this, going to wait for a sale though

1 Like

Well done on the review! The 3 photos in the middle are a first for me so good to know what it looks like in the app. Well done and keep enjoying it!

1 Like

@Shivam_Shah thank you ! :blush:. @Mike2468 if I happen to come across a sale or any kind of discount code I will gladly let you know!!

2 Likes