We're Almost There | #100Prizes100Minutes

We’re less than a day away from the Soundcore Collective’s largest ever livestream, where we’ll be giving away 100 prizes in 100 minutes! We’ll drop the livestream links for different platforms here tomorrow before we kick off at 5:00 PM PDT / 8:00 PM EDT. If you’re on Facebook, it is currently possible to set a notification reminder here.

You guys have raised a ton of questions, so I’d like to answer a few of them below, and give you a tiny bit more insight on how tomorrow’s livestream will work…

1. We’ll be livestreaming across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and selecting attendees of those livestreams at random, every minute, to win a prize. Exactly how this will work we’ll reveal during the stream. All you need to know for now is this: be in the stream watching :hear_no_evil:

1. I’m happy to announce that for the livestream giveaway itself, this will be open to all of our key markets, including US, UK, DE and even CA! We do have an add-on surprise planned, but that will be US only. That said, the main event, i.e. the best things up for grabs, really are in the livestream portion of our celebration. So, again, don’t miss the livestream if you want the best prizes :wink:

2. The 100 livestream prizes will be physical products. Not discount codes. @sean.L and I will be overseeing all 100 deliveries ourselves, so you might have to bear with us a little on delivery times considering there are 100 winners involved :sweat_smile::hot_face: We will contact Facebook and Twitter winners directly on those platforms, but for YouTube winners, they will need to contact us here on The Collective as there is no way for us to reach out to them.

That’s it for now. See you at 5:00 PM PDT / 8:00 PM PDT for our biggest ever party! And let me know if you’re attending by hitting that heart button at the bottom of the thread :point_down:

24 Likes

What happened to raising the number of prizes, @Loz? The Facebook post is now up over 1.6K likes!

5 Likes

All will be revealed. Remember, patience is a virtue, Josh.

8 Likes

Come to find out that my son’s marching band concert has been postponed due to Covid number rising in my county. So I shall be a watching and enjoying @Daveg10000, @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS and others during the stream.

3 Likes

this prize count better be good… y’all at soundcore haven’t let me down… yet.

1 Like

Sounds pretty interesting! I will be there :+1:

2 Likes

Not my strength, as you know! :sweat_smile:

Speaking of patience, I haven’t won anything on the Collective since the opening event a year ago… :neutral_face:

4 Likes

mememe_8b90b47addd8ab493690314ccaead642-1

4 Likes

@Loz Will all 3 streams be the same or should we tune in to all of them to increase the party?

2 Likes

All three streams will be exactly the same :smiley:

1 Like

But perhaps joining on multiple platforms could potentially increase one’s odds… :thinking:

5 Likes

Is it one prize per household? I have some family members that are now interested in Soundcore after I showed them your products and they would like to participate as well

3 Likes

i have family that are part of the soundcore forum so i don’t think so

1 Like

Raising the excitement :exploding_head:

Thank god oh thank @Loz, finally CA is included in such an event :pray:

I did a test run yesterday with @SoundcoreAdam and @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS but that was on Amazon. Hope Twitter or Youtube will be similar and don’t act any weird in last minute.

3 Likes

Thanks @loz for the update and adding to the excitement… and for including all major markets!!

3 Likes

@Sean.L @Loz is India A Part of the Giveaway???

They haven’t included it in most previous giveaways, and it wasn’t listed, so I would assume not…

1 Like

Not mine either :joy:. He sure raised a lot of excitement by leaving a “teaser” :joy:

1 Like

Soundcore recently started selling things in India so I assume it would take some time before they get a decent foothold there to start including it in these giveaways