We're Almost There | #100Prizes100Minutes

I don’t see any explicit prohibitions against this… perhaps we shouldn’t ask @loz so he can’t say no?

2 Likes

Gutted I won’t be able to attend…

Really was hoping to get in on a Wakey.

1 Like

Sounds like a laptop therefore

2 Likes

WE LOST @Loz OM THE LIVESTREAM

WHERE’S @LOZ? I’m worried about him.

All of the issues

I think I am more worried about @sean.L It is a late night of work for him . lol

They already have contests and giveaways happening in India… Checkout the SoundcoreIndia Handle on Instagram :sunglasses:

Also it is not recently… It has been well over more than a year they are selling products in India :blush:

Check these out

Oh wow didn’t know about this. I would’ve thought a FB page for India just like Middle East and what not but I honestly thought that because they just recently released some products that we in the west has had for some time now. I would’ve thought Soundcore launched it’s products in India maybe 12-15 months ago so quite new to get a decent foot into the market if that makes sense.

But what would the reason be behind not including many countries in some events? Profit margin in the specific market?

Had gifted some folks back in India, on Flipkart, the margins are good… some are almost comparable to US

1 Like

He was so spent during the giveaway in addition to it being a technical trainwreck. I feel like the guy after me won too many times e and there was a lot of Joshes. Otherwise great and I got a new iPod so maybe I’ll figure out the community thing they said for the 100 giveaway only being 40 deep out.

1 Like

Good community, as well as their sister community Anker. Although there was issues on this promotion, they do have spot on promotions.

Can confirm there were 0 double ups in prize winners.

2 Likes

Never chose the right Josh… :laughing:

2 Likes