What firmware did your Life Q30's come with?

I bought mine in mid-Jan and they came with firmware 1.70 out of the box (which I then updated to 1.90). What about yours?

Just curious to see if the latest batches already come pre-installed with even newer firmware updates…

I think it came about 1.6 then upgrade 1.7 1.8 1.9… got a replacement I think came 1.7

Mentions of 1.3 exist for those before me.

Thanks for your reply. Would you mind if I sent you a private message? Somehow the system won’t allow me since you don’t have a public profile.

If you want to send PM turn go into message, new, and begin typing a name til a match.

People can disable receive messages if they want.

Thanks. Sent you a PM.

2.30 out of box, wired ANC feature removed, sound quality over wired mode without ANC: terrible

Mine came with 02.10 and as of today the App says I’m up to date. I think 02.30 might have been pulled. No inside knowledge, just what I think.

1 Like

if it was pulled they need to offer 2.30 users a way to downgrade, the issue is ongoing since over a month according to post in this forum

I worry if soundcore has HW variance and the units with 2.30 out of box, probably can not do wired ANC

I doubt that’s the case. I think it’s just a matter that yours came with the latest firmware update at the time.

Personally, I don’t consider it a big deal one way or the other. I only use mine wired if if the battery is empty. In that case ANC wouldn’t work anyway. I don’t buy Bluetooth headphones to use wired. I have wired headphones for that purpose and they are open backs, which means they don’t have ANC to begin with.

All that being said, if you feel that strongly about it, contact Customer Support and voice you concern.
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

1 Like

i just spoke to live chat and they were rude and unprofessional

she asked me to let her know which page in the Q30 manual listed the feature and which users on forums told me 2.10 supports it! she also just kept repeating “Correct, the newer versions, don’t have that function. I apologize”

this must be the weirdest live chat session i ever had…