What have you learned during the referral process?

What have I learned is that that my coworkers rocks. I have had a lot of them to sign up for me.
It may partly be that I will help them in radio contest or just being a good guy and grabbing their lunch when I go out to walk during lunch.

My other thing I learned is I need to talk to my sibling more. I have six (brother/sisters/stepsiblings) but have only had 1 sign up at this time. Maybe I will have better chance during this weekend.

I have also learned to tell my friends to make sure they click the verify in their emails before I give them the link. LOL or they will not finish their referral LOLOL

1 Like

The amount of people at my work that are always open to hearing about anything tech related has blown me away. They are never negative about anything, really receptive to anything and just love to chat about anything and everything.

1 Like

I found that friends, family, and coworkers like the products but aren’t interested in a referral. I’m thinking of other ways to get referrals. Maybe through social media and article write ups.

2 Likes

I’ve learned that most of the time you approach someone about signing up for something there main fear is that it’s a pyramid scheme :rofl:

2 Likes

You know you may be right. I am an official tech nerd. I love this stuff. I think it hard not to enjoy it. But I do understand other may not. I mean I have 2 pending due to I think they did not verify their email. Lol.

1 Like

Same here or to sound like they are joining a cult.

1 Like

Ha ha yeah that too.

1 Like

I told all my coworkers "yall remember all the stuff I won over the year, well yall have a chance to win even more stuff if you sign up today " I have been able to pitch that to about half of my crew. The other half on still working on, hopefully I can get them to sign up before it’s all over.

1 Like

It is very tough to get someone to sign-up and have them spend sometime to create the account… had one of my colleague sign-up couple of weeks back, happened to meet him at office cafeteria this Tuesday. we had a usual hi-hello and he was like… any other signup required… :crazy_face::pensive:

There are the side effects of having someone sign-up, it kind of builds a reputation that we always approach people for signing up one or other thing…

1 Like

I’ve learned that people will easily sign up, but won’t be active, even if they have soundcore products…

1 Like

I have pushed the Anker lightning cables to my colleagues and they love them. They charge faster and are much stronger than the OEM. Happy I can push a product that I can back up

1 Like

You know that got me thinking. I have a cord that went bad about 6 month after I got it. I set it aside and just found it. Got maybe a week or so before 18 months is passed. I also forgot what happened to my father day prize on Anker. I maybe was on vacation when that was sent that out.

1 Like

That I can’t get one

1 Like

This weekend I am going to have to get some helpers to get my points up!

Seriously!

1 Like

Call in the family and friends!

1 Like

I have also learned as @TechMan previously said people are really quick and keen to sign up and some of them even stick around for a few days but most of them are likely not be active in community even though most use Soundcore products daily in their lifestyle.

I am hapy to recommend products and services I’ve used but invaribly people are set in their ways. Often not prepared to break free from their brand of choice or like attempting to recommend the Liberty 2 Pro, people say they already have in ear buds, and nothing will be better than Apple Beats!!

I like my AKG wireless over ear headphones but given the brilliance of the souns quality I get from my Soundcore speakers, I am more than happy to purchase the Libert 2 Pro and, hopefully, having them and raving about them (!!) will have a knock on effect.

No matter how many times I’ve tried - they just don’t sign up.

So what I’ve learnt is …

I NEED NEW FRIENDS AND FAMILY :joy::joy:

3 Likes

While I normally would agree with this, but hearing and seeing is believing. I have brought my Flares, The Motion Q and the Model Zero to work and once they heard the speakers they were sold, I even had a few go right on Amazon and order them.

Same with the wireless earbuds, I literally brought all 3 pairs of the Liberty+/Liberty Air/Liberty Neo in with fresh eartips so they can try if they want and see if it’s for them. The biggest complaint was they were afraid they would lose them if they fall out their ear, but after seeing me wear mine everytime I work they were sold. So now when I recommend something they all l in sten because I haven’t steared them wrong yet

1 Like