What is the best deal?! Desperately in NEED to get ear buds , hurting on funds!

Hello, I’m currently in desperation mode. I would greatly (understatement ) appreciate if I could be directed toward the best deals/ prices/ discounted/open box, I would be grateful for being directed to any of those! I’m short on funds right now that’s why I’m asking for best deals/sales ! Thank you everyone, hope to hear some options soon!

1 Like

This will be a great pair that will get you by for awhile without spending to much.
Soundcore by Anker Life P2 Mini True Wireless Earbuds, 10mm Drivers with Big Bass, Custom EQ, Bluetooth 5.2, 32H Playtime, USB-C for Fast Charging, Tiny Size for Commute, Work https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099DP3617/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_BVM02N62G4SFYD30FNKJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Welcome to the community as well.

You have the deals that we usually show. You could gain some points leveling to get some coupons. Sometimes deals can be better with coupons

If you have not got an Amazon card, you can get it as they usually do a 50 dollar gift card for getting one

1 Like

Depends on your location but right now good value products would be Liberty 2 Pro, the original, is still very good sound quality, and prices have been low at times.

The Life P3 was also highly reviewed on value.

I would look at what offers exist now on these.

2 Likes

I agree with @kevinduck163.
Here’s a smoking deal on a set of Renewed Liberty 2 Pro Renewed Buds ($69.99).

1 Like

It depends on your budget and location. You can find offers in Deals and Steals category.

1 Like

If you have time, wait for Black Friday, I also recommend the Liberty 2 Pro :+1:t2: Especially cheap are “renewed”

2 Likes