What music festival do you want to attend?

Music surrounds our daily life, from the lifts we take to get to another floor in a building, driving in a car, rocking out at home, movies/commercials/television shows that nailed the perfect song for a scene, and everything in-between. People often come together to share their love of music at festivals, a full day/weekend of non-stop music. What music festival tops your list of one you want to attend for the first time or attend again?

• Dekmantel
  • Coachella
  • Tomorrowland
  • Montreux Jazz Festival
  • ADE: Amsterdam Dance Event
  • SXSW: South by Southwest
  • Roskilde
  • Glastonbury
  • Pitchfork Music Festival
  • Lollapalooza
  • Austin City Limits Music Festival
  • Mysteryland
  • Distortion
  • EDC: Electric Daisy Carnival
  • Rock Werchter
  • Way Out West
  • UMF: Ultra Music Festival
  • New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
  • DGTL Amsterdam
  • Other/No Desire To Attend A Festival

0 voters

Eww. I would only go to a classical concert, or opera.

Who’s with me? @Chiquinho

1 Like

Boo, no multiple choice. But I would attend SXSW and Coachella. But that’s because of who will be there.

no music festivals for us, we have these everyday at home with my kids at home :smiley:

Onlynfestivalmive ever attended with a real ale festival, and it was great :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I too would prefer a classical concert.

I’m not big on festivals anymore. I use to go to Ozzfest and few other ones. I would South by Southwest since I’m only a few hours away and have friends and family that live near by and stay at their place.

I go to teo festivals every year, Targhee Bluegrass and Red Ants Pants. Quite pleased with those, but I would definitely go to a euro EDM festival if I had the chance!

I went SXSW once too. It’s almost too much, honestly, and everyone there is real scene.