What product do you wish came in different colors?

No different than being able to skin/case your phone and other tech items, what product do you wish came in different colors? The Q20’s or Space NC’s would be my choice. Not that I do not like the silver or black, but sometimes you want to have some crazy off the wall color that no one else has.

3 Likes

Black humor, black soul. BLACK only. :rofl:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind different colors for the Liberties and the Space NC.

3 Likes

Honestly I wouldn’t mind sports teams or colors for the over the head headphones and same for the earbuds

1 Like

The buds could have different colours for the click/touch pad. Simple click on/swap kind of set up.

Maybe it’s old skool me, but I wouldn’t mind removing the grill on the speakers. Showing the cones. Maybe removable swappable grills instead of different coloured units.

1 Like

Want the Wakey in Black (though the white / grey looks great as well) to match my iPhone and Apple Watch, and the Bed side table And… Without the $3-$5 premium price hike :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I wish every item had either a black or red choice.

1 Like

The icon, the libertys and the Wakey.
My desk is black and things tend to blend in… also when digging in a bag with a bunch of other black cables it make sit harder to check at glance if they’re in there.

1 Like

The Icon Mini in orange is really starting to grow on me for some reason but I doubt I would want to rock the colour on anything else…black or deep grey for me all the way :slightly_smiling_face: (but a tasteful red or blue highlight I could live with :wink:)

1 Like

Hope I am not the reason for the Icon Mini Orange :joy:

1 Like

I still want that red/white/blue icon :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes I wouldnt minded one of those either.
If we could even have subtle accent colors on some items it would be cool

2 Likes

I really like The black/dark grey/light grey combo. It’s a really cool look

1 Like

All of them, don’t get me wrong i love my fancy looking all black BT Speakers & buds, but having the choice of different colors would be nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More colours, more confusion.
More logistic problems to keep those different in stock everywhere.
Black nothing else, you are right,

1 Like

You never know :wink:

1 Like

I feel like I saw a pair of earbuds posted by @Insider, that came in different colors. Maybe not though.

1 Like

Spirit 2!

4 Likes

I was waiting on you to chime in lol. I had a feeling something was in the works, and who better to know and let us know.

2 Likes

Black and White are evergreen colors… Majority users decide on these most of the time

1 Like