What’s Your Listening Profile?

We are discussing about at another thread.
The real “purists” use vinyl records good turn tables (excellent pick up system)
tube amplifier and superb speakers. ( all at the price range 5.000 - 10.000 Euros)

BUT!!!
I was really surprised when I got my first ANKER in 2015 how good it sounded regarding the dimension.
So I am here, (forever :rofl:)

1 Like

I’m like a Mix of Style, Form Fitting, & Audiophile - I like to have a good looking pair of head/earphones, that fit properly (without falling out, or allowing too much external noise), but they also sound exceptionally great.

Soundcore/Anker have gone from strength to strength - the early earphones sounded great but had slight issues that bugged me, but hoping that once the little niggle issue of the Liberty 2 Pros is sorted they will become the Number 1.

So yea, I am committed to Form, Fit, Style, & Quality on all counts :headphones::notes:

1 Like

Mine defends on what I’m listening to really. I’m either a audiophile or a bass head and what I’m in the mood for.

1 Like

I mean, I wouldn’t say I’m a full fledged audiophile, but sound quality is the most important feature to me (most of the time).

1 Like

Grats @Arnold_White

For this thread, I feel that I am a mix of about all of them to some point. I guess I am an AudioBassLoudLazySucker of a DJ LOLOL

2 Likes

Congrats Hey @Arnold_White! Looking forward to your thoughts!

I’m definitely a mix between Audiophile and Bass Head. I want high highs and low lows with some head thumpin’ bass.

allaboutthatbass

3 Likes

Thats a real bass head!
We got one in the band many, many years ago!!!

2249700000_amp_frt_001_nr

3 Likes

I like good sound, but mostly end up using whatever is most convenient. So I can’t pretend I really care enough to fit into the audiophile category, even though I appreciate it.

1 Like

I would classify myself as an Audiophile , thanks @Will for this article

Also what was this competition about… too many going on, tough to keep track of which is when and where :smiley:

Congrats @Arnold_White

1 Like

That is definitely true. I have no idea what competition that was.

1 Like

No wonder lot of members come asking for a free liberty headset :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I look for bass, but not a thumping one. I want to hear the pizzicato double bass notes in classical pieces.

1 Like

The ZERO “could” be a speaker for you.
But only “could” :wink:

2 Likes

I second this for the Model Zero. I often use mine just for classical and swing music.

2 Likes

Noooo! It’s all about the music quality :wink:

I hope we won’t let you down!

1 Like

I am most definitely an audiophile but I love me that bass too! For the past couple of months I have been getting into high fidelity audio. I currently own some KZ ZS10 Pro and KZ ZSX in-ear-monitors. These earbuds are absolutely amazing. With the use of multiple balanced armatures and a great DAC these sound amazing, better than anything I’ve heard before. These IEMs use one dynamic driver and five balanced knowles armatures in each ear. I also use an EarStudio Es-100 to get bluetooth and 24 bit quality on a handful of codecs. You can’t even imagine the great sound you get in the 7hz-40khz range. Every instrument is heard, very detailed!

I’m lost here too !! what was this contest about?? @Loz

And yes, I’m an Audiophile, if you have levels in that, probably lower mid then :smiley:

1 Like

You guys are newbs @Shenoy @Ice @jercox
The contest was from This thread

5 Likes

Too many contests the last time.
We all here are overburdened! :smiley: