What Song Motivates You The Most?

Hi everyone,

We’re already a week into the new year and I have to ask, how many of you made New Year’s resolutions?

When it comes to resolutions, getting motivated is half the problem. Having music to get you in the right mindset can be a great help (especially when it’s anything fitness-related).

My main resolution this year is to regularly take my camera out with me to make sure I’m practicing as much as possible to improve my photography skills. However, I haven’t had any free time this week and the weather has been terrible, so I’m not off to the best start :neutral_face:

What about you guys, are you sticking to your resolutions? And which songs really help get you motivated for the challenge ahead? Share them in the comments below.

(And let’s see if @Loz recommends a song other than Wonderwall by Oasis :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Here’s some motivational music suggestions from people at Soundcore HQ:

I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

Wonderman - Tinie Tempah

Three Lions - Baddiel, Skinner & Lightning Seeds (Can you guess which country this person is from?)

Stronger - Kelly Clarkson

:musical_note: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :musical_note:

3 Likes

In those good old times, there was no soundcore. :joy:

4 Likes

Would depend on the situation I need motivation for…at the moment it would be these;

the gym

re-evaluate

2 Likes

what’s the bbcode for yt videos? @ndalby

Just paste the YouTube link, the forum does the rest :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks! :grin::+1:

1 Like

A good reflection song for me is

Humility - Gorillaz

New Perspective - Panic! at The Disco!
(Mind the video, it was made for a movie)
2 Likes

Can’t believe I’m the first person to post these

2 Likes

Doing Rocky workouts :wink: :grin:

2 Likes

@Hannah, I am picking wonderwall by Oasis. Now @Loz has to select another song. Lolol

4 Likes

This is my choice! and of course the remixed version…

2 Likes

AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Avicii - Levels

3 Likes

You just ruined my 2020.

Nah, just kidding.

Well, seeing as I can’t choose Wonderwall, by Oasis, I guess it would have to be Champagne Supernova, by Oasis.

3 Likes

It’s a reminder to keep fighting.

1 Like

Some good choices here. Not sure I could narrow mine down.

For those times that life is rough and you have to keep going…

2 Likes