What type of music do you listen to?

I just realized I didn’t put the EDM one lol

It is FreaKBeatS EDM, iEDM, and The Friday Mix

1 Like

Dont mind the cover please. :rofl:
It has nothing to do with the composer or the music! :wink:

1 Like

Mostly Hiphop, although I am leaning more towards funk nowadays.

Right right right :joy:

Ambient & EDM at work, Rock everything otherwise.

1 Like

I thought so :smile:

1 Like

I think funk is quite lacking in the charts, and often grouped with disco… No no no, it’s funk.

Its its own genre, and done well… Amazing to listen to

usually run the gamut… lately it’s been classic rock.
sometimes 90’s hip hop or Latin Freestyle if I can find some good streams

Whatever fits the mood for either really, the only exception being ASMR to relax or help sleep: headphones only.
Lately been on a kick of latin/latin jazz but typically listen to electro swing and classical/jazz

I came across ASMR on twitter one day by accident and been hooked listening to it at night as it is so soothing and relaxing. I can literally fall asleep almost instantly after a few minutes of listening

1 Like

Thing is, I think all of us can relate in some past experience. Take for example sleeping in a tent with light rain - love that sound of the drops hitting the rain fly! :blush:

I have a massive mix of rock (mostly “classic”), hip-hop, R&B, jazz, country, (entirely too much) from Disney movies/theme parks in constant rotation.

I mostly listen to rock. I listen to dance/electronic when working out.

I love this thread. It would be great if the Collective could come together to outline a list of key music genres and then I could ask the creative team to create a badge for each genre, which people could display on their profile if they want to, so people know what your favourite genre is.

If that’s something you guys are keen on please put it together and I’ll make the magic happen!

1 Like

@Loz would this work

Love the idea! Hope to see this soon!

Let’s create a poll or engage the entire Community on it. If we’re going to create badges for music types I’d rather do it in one big go and ensure we’ve covered off as many members’ tastes as possible.

We’re also going to need…

Classical, barbershop, bluegrass, 50s-60s pop, and American folk.

I listen to all of those

One of my favorites are Smetana’s Die Moldau

I love classical! Just now, I listen to a lot of Tchaikovsky and Mendelssohn.