What was the last concert you attended?

This is always a question I like to ask new people once I find out they are music fans. Not all music lovers enjoy attending concerts and some people enjoy attending concerts so much that they go see artists they have never heard of. So what was the last concert you attended?

1 Like

Opera, Giacomo Puccini, Turandot :smiley:
Is this permitted? :rofl:

Everything is permitted! Were you raised to like opera or did you stumble upon it yourself?

I have never been to a concert before

A long story.
My parents were listening to operas, when I was a child.
Then my mother introduced me to classical composers,
(eg Ludwig van B.)

We have a season ticket for the Nationaltheater Bayerische Staatsoper in Munich.
And its about 20 minutes by trolley bus. :wink:

Now I am listening to Dire Straits! :joy:

Last concert was Rod Stewart at Bramhall Lane Sheffield…excellent show only downside was the heavy rain (outdoor venue) and breaking up a fight between two drunk couples…

1 Like

What did you enjoy more the music or the fight? :rofl:

Same as @Tank here, I have never been to a concert.

The music, always the music :slightly_smiling_face:

Same. I’ve been to plenty of classical concerts and operas, but not the type of concert this is taking about…

Think mine may have been a spur of the moment third eye blind concert over a decade ago. The kind of money they charge nowadays makes it hard to want to go, usually just save money and buy albums.

I’ve never been to a.concert.

I’ve set up the staging and wired the mixers, but then gone drinking during the actual performance… I needed it for energy, to take all down afterwards.

Right right right :laughing:

I mean I guess when I wrote the question I had a specific type of concert in mind but a concert is a concert so it includes you!

Twenty One Pilots June 2019

Brand New in 2017

Weezer and Panic! At the Disco in 2016. Took my teenagers and they loved it!

It has probably been 15 years now - and the last one was classical music as well, as people keep saying doesn’t count.

May as make first post a good one

Last gig - Nick Cave in conversation. Just him with a piano and talking , interacting.

Sample song here, Leonard Cohen cover https://youtu.be/uZ_k8mLU6z8

Blink 182 @ TwitchCon 2019 in San Diego haha it was a blast from my past. Felt like I was in high school again. :laughing: