What Was Your Favorite Soundcore Podcast of 2020

My favorite so far has to be “Backstage with the Collective”

Can’t wait to hear more in 2021!

3 Likes

I may be a bit biased in saying this… but my fav was the Thanksgiving Special…

If I had to pick a second one… that’d be tough…

@Loz and @sean.L have such a natural chemistry with the guests, each has been a treat to enjoy.

Perhaps the latest with @Hannah as the questions were hard hitting and lightening quick…

3 Likes

Honestly, I loved the thanksgiving one with @TheSnarkyOne and @The_Professor
I am one behind so I’m still excited to listen to the one with Hannah as well

4 Likes

Mine was when Sean sat down with his brother to discuss how they used social media to launch their careers as musicians. Those insights, along with the adventures of being in a band that has toured In Western Europe, were fascinating!

2 Likes

This was super fun as well! Still can’t get over the hidden talents.

3 Likes

Yes and we need you on one :woman_artist:

2 Likes

First episode was the best!

2 Likes

Yeah the brother one was pretty good. I mean how often do you get paid to talk to your brother :wink:

2 Likes

My favorites have to be the Thanksgiving episode because it was great fun getting to know @TheSnarkyOne and @TheProfessor and the episode where Sean and his brother shared their stories of being in a band :grinning:

2 Likes

I would say any podcast that gave me a smile or a laugh. Yesterday’s podcast with Hannah was good and so was the Thanksgiving one. Couple others too but like @TheSnarkyOne said, @Loz and @sean.L have great chemistry with guests so most of them were great for me

2 Likes

“Launching Albums under lockdown” was a good one. Also one of the latest ones with Ching, excited about that headphone that will have the same tech as the liberty 2 pro

2 Likes

Hannah was good too.

1 Like