What would happen if a non US member will win a prize from the leaderboard (US only)?

I see these bottles, shirts ect are only for US family members in the top 10 prizes of the leaderboard.

I know, I will be never in those pool positions (I dont mind at all) :rofl:

But whenever a non US member will get in those top ten positions , what will be done?

1 Like

Good catch, my initial guess would be that you will still get the tickets associated with leaderboard position. Just miss out on the swag portion of that leaderboard position. Hence, maybe that is why they did a combination of tickets & swag for this exact occurrence. Then top prize is opened up to a couple of countries.

1 Like

All associated swag that you are unable to claim goes to me :joy:

2 Likes

My offer still stands that you can have it shipped to me and then I will ship it to who ever is outside the states if someone really wants the swag.

1 Like

Would cost you ( me) a fortune to have it shipped over the pond!

But don’t be afraid, I am not greedy to get a bottle a cup or a shirt.
Those things are for the young folks! :rofl:

If I will ever get such a treasure I will donate to someone in the US of course!

3 Likes

Yea but just paying for shipping if you really want the prize isn’t that bad. At least you aren’t having to pay for the prize and shipping.

I only found out there was a leaderboard like last week. I am currently on it but I don’t know for how long. Hopefully I can place around 6th place. I’m trying but the others got a head start on me.

2 Likes

Sadly I those not in the us don’t get anything but the tickets

2 Likes

Just the tickets is my assumption. Last month they didn’t announce the winners, so it isn’t completely clear yet.

1 Like

I just assumed for last months, that it’d just be tickets no matter where i ended up.

1 Like

Yea a big head start is somewhat a barrier. But also you could land up there if you are named as one of the winners in a week. You got a little boost because of the “New member of the week” so that helps a bit

1 Like

The winners for the week definitely play a huge roll in who ends up in the top because it’s a nice points boost and a well deserved one. Hope you have a great weekend

2 Likes

Hope you have a great weekend too. The 4 of you on top really have a good chance of Flare 2 so hoping to see a good race between you guys

2 Likes

I’m hoping to get there cause I would love to but ya never know others could pull up and I haven’t always been on in 24 hour periods because of school. But either way good luck to all

1 Like

Shivam is right that if @Matthew_D_Morais get photo of the week, thread of the week, or member of the weeks its a major boost with 50 points.

Good luck to those for the Flare 2, I just want another one of the pillows so that I have one for both of the kids :smile: You enjoy life much better when you have two of something with two kids :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes